46

Averys POV

"Come on!" Mattia held his hand out smiling like an idiot. I gave him a weird look before grabbing it and walking up the metal stairs to the roof.

I calmly walked up there but was stopped by a bunch of people jumping out and scaring me.

"Surprise!" They all yelled. I looked around and saw all my friends here.

"Surprise baby." Mattia came up behind me and kissed my cheek.

The roof was beautifully decorated and I saw tiny lights all around the railings covering the whole roof. It looked perfect up here.

By now everyone went back to doing their own thing. I see they invited my super model friends..

Vic walked up to me all dressed up. "It's perfect right?" She asked.

"It was planned by my best friends, of course it is." We laughed. I saw Emily and Michelle in the corner talking to who I think is Adrian. Who the fuck would invite him?

"Hey!" I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw  Sebastien.

"Hi!" I hugged him and he put his hand on my lower back almost touching my butt. He kept it there while we started talking and I wanted to move so bad but I didn't want to seem awkward.

"How you been? I haven't seen you in a while.." He said fixing his hair a little, obviously flirting with me.

"Oh uh- I've been fine, and very happy with my loving boyfriend." I pointed over to Mattia who was walking up to us but he didn't turn around.

He cleared his throat and Seb finally took his hand off of me. Mattia kept a straight face and grabbed my hand keeping me close to him.

"Just wanted to say hi. I'll be over there if you need me." He quickly walked away and I turned to Mattia.

"I was so uncomf-"

"Why is it that I have a problem with a lot of guys because of you?" He questioned.

"The reason you have a problem with a lot of guys is because of you and your stupid head, thinking I'm gonna cheat. I'm not you so I won't do that." I snapped back.

"You're still on that?!" He yelled back. How could I forget?

"Mattia I-"

"Nah forget it." He sat down on a couch next to some guys and I stood there not knowing what to do. We were just fine. I know this mf not mad because of Sebastien..

What the fuck?

"Ima go over there." I gestured to some random spot.

"Ok." He spit out. I rolled my eyes and walked over to where Em was standing. He switches up so quick it's like he had multiple personalities.

"Hey what's wrong? I saw you and Mattia looking a little tense." She rested her warm hand on my arm.

"He's just being a dick."

"Wanna get drunk?" She smirked.

"I thought you'd never ask." We walked hand in hand to the table filled with bottles.

Vic and Taylor were already there taking shots with Mariano. I saw him do two back to back.

"Wow." This is a side of him I've never seen. It kinda reminded me of when Kairi tried doing it and he ended up spitting the second one out.

Em poured four shots for all of us. I grabbed one and lifted it up.

"Fuck men." was our toast.