36

take me back to the night we met

⚠️ smut warning ⚠️

baddies🤪

vic:
IM SKIPPING SCHOOL TODAY

aileen:
WE ALL SKIPPING BITCH

Averys POV

I woke up to the sounds of the texts coming in. Today was prom and I wasn't really expecting to be excited for it but I really am.

I jumped out of bed and took everything out of my closet and hung it over my mirror.

Last prom I said it would be a night to remember, but it wasn't in a good way. Hopefully this year is unforgettable in a better way.

Mattia was still asleep, I'm assuming. So I picked up my phone and called him.

He set the phone up and smiled at the camera.

"Good morning Av

"Good morning Av." He said in his morning voice. I melted in my bed just hearing it.

"We're all skipping today to get ready together." I let him know that everyone was coming here. At first it bothered me because Francisco was here but I saw him leave this morning in Marianos car. So he won't be here to bother me or my friends.

"I'll be up soon." He blew a kiss through the phone and hung up. Mattia rarely ever did that so it was new to me.

It was very hot this morning which was unusual because in the mornings it's usually a little chilly. Anyway I went to go brush my teeth and shower.

When I got out I saw Mattia laying on my bed using his phone and Kairi in the corner of my room on the phone talking to someone.

"Oh my- I didn't know you guys would be in my room." I hurried over to pick a random shirt and shorts.

"Nothing I haven't seen." Kairi and Mattia said at the same time. Mattias face went blank and he stared at Kairi. He awkwardly laughed and walked out of the room.

"Well.." I said slowly walking back to the bathroom. Mattia come up behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist resting his chin on my shoulder.

"You look beautiful." He smiled looking at our reflection.

"I'm not even wearing makeup or the dress." I giggle. He carefully lifted me up and sat me on the counter.

"You don't even need makeup." Mattia stood in between my legs and started to lean in. I put my hands behind his neck, pushing him more to my face, and finally crashed my lips on his.

He felt warm.

"Quickie?" He broke the kiss.

"Kairi's out there!" I whispered. He shrugged anyway and tried to do it but I stopped him. As much as I would want to, I was planning on doing it tonight either way.