68

Averys POV
Sunday

"My first game day." Mattia smiled at himself in the mirror. I came to support him but sadly I had to leave soon.

"I wish I could stay to see you win." I pouted. He grabbed my arms and put them around his neck.

"It's fine baby, just kiss me good luck before you leave." He said.

I smiled and reached up to his face. He put his hands on the back of my head keeping my face on his. I swirled my fingers with his hair a little while our tongues played with each other.

"I have to go." I pulled away from his face and took a few steps backwards. "You're gonna do great today. I love you."

"I love you more." He gave me a final kiss before I was escorted with security to a car ready to take me to my plane.

text from
kairi:

yo you didn't tell me anything since wednesday. what happened on friday???

a lot

like ??

it's crazy. i'll call you when I land

okay i'll be waiting 😌

I turned off my phone and went to sleep.

****

Manchester was beautiful this evening. I feel like I haven't taken any time yet to appreciate it here.

"I hope you enjoyed your flight Ms. Castano." My flight attendant smiled.

Taylor pulled up and I got in the passenger seat.

"Spill bitch." She said.

I sighed. I started off and told her everything. She was quiet the whole time.

"Did you say goodbye to her before you left?"

"No, I haven't seen her since that night. But I did tell Mattia to give her my number."

"Speaking of Mattia." She started putting up the volume in the rental car. "His game is on. They're winning so far." He'll be playing every Sunday.

"What have you and Vic been up to since I left?"

"Literally nothing. We didn't wanna do anything fun without you."

"Thats nice but I'm exhausted. I just want this part of tour to be over." I looked over at Taylor and she looked at me.

"Are you not happy?"

"I am. I'm just missing my home."

"Just one more week Avery then you can go home for a few days."

The next part of tour is Canada and Mexico. It'll be my first time going and Im hoping to meet my dads side of the family there.

We got to the hotel and I took my bags ready to go up to my room and talk to Kairi.

"There's food in the fridge from last night. I'm gonna take a nap." She said walking into her and Vics room.

I locked my door and called Kairi. He picked up at the first ring which made me laugh.

"Give me the chisme." He said in a bad spanish accent.

"I have a sister."

"Yeah, Izzy, we know this already. I was there when your moms water broke."

"No Kai, she's my sister."

"Lucia?!" He was so shocked. I nodded my head and his jaw dropped even lower. I saw Aileen was next to him and she had the same expression.

"Why is your life so interesting?" He stressed.

"It's chaotic."

We stayed talking on the phone until it got dark for me.

"Has Mattia texted you?" Kairi asked. "He scored the winning goal. Now other teams are offering to give him a spot."

It must be hard for Kairi to be watching Mattia play on a team that they were both supposed to be on.

"Really? That's cool." I said. I went to messages and saw a text from Mattia from an hour ago.

"I'm so tired." He yawned.

"Me too. I'm gonna shower then sleep. I have so much to do tomorrow."

"Alright goodnight Av."

"Bye guys!" I hung up and went over to the bathroom to let the water run til it got warm.

text from
unknown:

hey it's lucia

hey i'm actually busy rn i'll text you tomorrow.

I put my phone on DND and got in the shower.

**

Last show in Manchester

It went amazing and the crowd was loud and full of life, I loved it so much.

"Starting to get tired of this body glitter." Vic stressed. It's really hard to clean off our skin especially since we sweat on stage.

"Two more shows right?" One of my backup dancers asked.

"Yup. Glasgow in Scotland and Dublin in Ireland." I was so ready to go back home and sleep in my bed.

One week later

"Thank you Dublin!" I said as the stage lowered and the show ended. I could still hear all of them cheering for me.

"Wow, what a successful tour." Stella said putting her hands on her hips.

"Thank you for making it happen." I smiled.

"I would do anything for you. But we should get going, the pilot just texted me and they're ready to leave."

She helped me gather my things then walked me to the back exit of the building.

Ten hours on a plane...

That's all I could think about. I hope I sleep for most of it.

We got to the planes and boarded them.

"Welcome back Avery." The flight attendant said. I smiled at her and put my bags away. Vic and Taylor came in after me then the door was shut.

"This is from Stella and Mia." She brought us an ice bucket with two bottles of champagne in it. I took the bottle along with three glasses and poured each of us a glass.

"Who would've known in the three years of knowing each other, this is where we'd end up." Vic said.

"Touring, seeing the world, flying in private jets, and drinking champagne together." I lifted up my cup a little.

That's so true. I met these girls in 2019 and I had no idea they'd be my best friends and that we would be touring the world together.

"That's crazy." Taylor said finishing her glass already. She grabbed the bottle and poured more for herself.

"I'm so tired." I yawned. "I don't want to get on another plane for a long time." I chuckled.

"I'm gonna lay over there and I'm taking this." Taylor said grabbing the bottle again. I let her take it and I rolled up into a little ball on the couch.

Vic did the same and I slowly drifted off to sleep.