54

WE. LOVE. TO. SEE. IT.

Averys POV

Averys POV

We've been here for a week and ever since my talk with Mattia about him leaving, I've been very moody and unhappy.

"You think tonight you could just fake a smile?" Mattia begged. I looked at him and did it. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"You can't be mad at me." I said.

"Avery it's not like you're gonna be alone or not doing anything, you're on fucking tour!"

"It's gonna be different without you though. And don't yell because your parents might come up here." I said closing the door. "You used to be right there in front or backstage."

"But I'll be there for your show in Spain and in Italy."

"Still won't be the same.." I mumbled lifting up the sheets and getting in bed. I had my back turned to Mattia and looked out of the window. I guess all that's left to do is just prepare myself for a sad month until he leaves.

I'm super happy for him, he's got a great opportunity. But I'm not used to being apart from him for so long.

"Baby.." His deep voice came from the dark. I stayed still and let out a breath. I felt his hand grab my waist and turn me around. I looked into his eyes and he smiled a little.

"I can tell them to give my spot to Kairi instead."

"No. Don't do that. I'll be fine. It's your life you should go and live it and do what you love."

"Like you are.."

"Mhm." We looked into each other's eyes then I saw a big smile grow on his face. I already know what this face means.

"Let's take my parents car after they fall asleep and drive into the city and walk around."

"I don't know...We have to be up early tomorrow." I said.

"Come on Avery, it'll be one of the last fun things we do before I have to go. Do it for me." He gave me puppy eyes and I gave in.

We waited and passed time using our phones for about an hour. It was midnight and his parents finally fell asleep.

I put on leggings, a baby blue hoodie, and white fur crocs. Mattia changed into a different pair of sweatpants and a matching hoodie with me.

As we started walking downstairs to get the keys, my phone started ringing loud. I quickly lowered it and checked to see who was calling me.

"I need to ask you an important question." Kairi said as soon as I answered.

"What's up?"

"My girl needs a model and she wants to know if you could do it when you come out here." It warms my heart that Aileen would want to use me as her model for her clothes.