30

song of the chapter
fake smile
by ariana grande

⚠️ SMUT WANRING⚠️
Averys POV

"I had the craziest and the most dirtiest car sex last night." I said to Taylor. Just thinking about it made me want it again.

"What? With who?" She stopped in front of Vics house.

"Who else."

She gasped right when Vic opened the door and sat down.

"Oh my god what?" Vic asked. Me and Taylor just looked at each other.

"Avery had sex last night." She smirked. Vic gasped and pulled herself up to the middle console.

"Wow. You don't even have to tell me with who because by now I think we all know. And speaking about Mattia, he told me you don't wanna go to prom this year." Vic said. Of course he told her...

"I don't care Avery, you're going. You even said last year not to go big with dresses and to save it for senior prom. Well, it's in two weeks. You're going. We all have dates except for you and Mattia so I guess you're each other's dates."

"You guys already have dates?" I asked and they nodded. "Vic who are you going with?"

"So Ale asked me again." She said blushing. I almost feel bad because of how much she likes him then I think about all the stuff I've done with him. Oh well it's in the past now.

"Yeah and I'm going with Robert and you're going with Mattia!" Taylor kept pushing. Maybe if I tell them about a beach weekend they'll change their minds.

"Okay hear me out, how bout we spend the prom weekend at the beach? It's gonna be hot anyway so we might as well do it right." They still had blank stares and weren't changing their minds.

"We can go there any time we want. Avery, this is our very last prom before we start our lives and before you go out for tour. Be a person with no fame for a night just be a regular teenager that night and then we can go to the beach all you want." Vic begged. I do kinda see where she's coming from. I guess I could go since what she said was true.

"Fine. I'll go but I'm not dancing to white people
music."  They cheered and we left the car to go into Starbucks.

"I'm telling Mattia right now." Taylor took her phone and I immediately snatched it from her.

"No you're not." I put it in my bag and sat down at a table while they went up to order. Meanwhile, I was scrolling on mine but stopped when I get a message.

from
mattia💜
i'm coming over later

word ?

word. idc
pt2?

I left the message alone and focused on something else. I knew he was coming over either way. We always go back to our old habits I'm just used to it now.

"You guys wanna go try on really expensive dresses just for fun?" Taylor suggested.

"Duh! Let's go." We ran out of there and went to go pick up Aileen then went to the boutique from last year. They've remodeled and for some reason their prices changed too.