56

WHEN I TELL YALL I DIED WHEN I SAW THIS I LITERALLY DIED

assholes left me on opened 💀💀💀💀 i don't even remember what i said

Mattias POV

I stared down at my phone as I watched Averys name pop up.

"I knew she would be mad." I whispered to myself.

"Fucking idiot why didn't you wake her up?" Daniel, one of my teammates, said while smacking the back of my head. He was sent to fly with me so I wouldn't be alone.

She was already so upset last night, I didn't want to see her cry anymore. It seemed like the right idea at the time but now I feel bad.

I got up and walked to the bathroom that was near our waiting room. I opened my voicemail and tapped on hers.

"How could you leave without waking me up?! I wanted to take you to the airport. I wanted say goodbye! I wanted to give you one last kiss and watch as your plane left. How could you not wake me up?"

I sighed and called her back. The line rang a couple times but she didn't answer. I left the bathroom and saw Daniel standing up looking around for me. I ran up to him with my bags and boarded the plane.

Once I was in my seat, I pulled my phone out and texted Avery before I had to put it on airplane mode.

i'm so sorry from the bottom of my heart
i didn't want to see you upset anymore
and i know it was stupid of me to not say bye one last time before leaving
i love you. i'll see you soon ❤️

Averys POV
one week later

"You're still an idiot. Bye I love you." I just got off the phone with Mattia. It's Christmas eve and we flew yesterday to New York. I was performing on New Year's eve with artists I'm still processing in my head. Since we had limited time, I can only do three songs.

Mattia told me he's settled in and still getting used to the different time zones. His time is six hours ahead.

Our hotel room seemed very luxurious and it had a breathtaking view of the city. It's beautiful at night though, after it snowed I looked down and got to see the Rockefeller Center and the big Christmas tree. The snow just made it look like it was out of a movie scene.

Vic and Alejandro are starting to get a little serious. It made me happy when I helped her get ready to take pictures with him at the tree last night. They look like a happy couple.

I got up from the window seat and walked over to our kitchen. Taylor came in after me dragging her feet.

"I got my period." She pouted. "I literally feel like I'm getting stabbed right now."

"Oh shit." I forgot to keep track of mine. I quickly pulled out my phone and checked the app I used. My palms felt moist and my heart started beating fast.

"What?" Taylor asked. I anxiously waited for everything to load then it finished. I was 8 days late...I gasped and shut my phone off looking at the floor.

"What?!" She asked again.

"I'm 8 days late.." I said. I looked up at her and she had the same expression as me.

"Well no shit you guys been fucking like everyday these past three weeks!"

"I can't be pregnant." I started pacing around and getting all these thoughts.

"You're pregnant?" Vic came in yawning. We both turned around and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Bitch let's go buy a test." Taylor grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room. I quickly grabbed my phone and wallet on the way.

I haven't even been throwing up or been having cravings..

"Should I call Mattia?" I asked her.

"No! Just see if you are, which Im hoping you're not because then we would have to cancel tour."

My tour. I forgot about that. I don't wanna have to cancel it. I stood in the corner staring at the floor just thinking about Mattias reaction.

If the test came back positive he would be so happy. Last month he was begging for a baby but now that I could possibly be having one scares me.

The door opened and we put our hoods up and walked out to the corner where there was a pharmacy.

Taylor picked out the test and we were out in no time.

"Are you okay? Do you want me in the bathroom with you?" She asked once we got back in the elevator.

"I'm fine."

"I'm going in anyway." She took my hand and walked us to our room. Vic was on the couch laying with Ale and I waved to them.

He looked down at the kinda transparent bag but didn't say anything.

With each step I took getting closer to the bathroom, my stomach would feel like it was falling over and over again.

"Here." She gave me the test and I took it.

"Let me in." Vic whispered in the crack through the door. I opened it and she came in.

"So you're just gonna watch me pee?" I nervously laughed.

"Yup." They said at the same time. I took a deep breath and opened the box.

"I'm gonna call him." I reached for my phone but Taylor smacked my hand away.

"Pee on the fucking stick!" Taylor yelled at me. I quickly covered her mouth.

I made them turn around so I could pee without feeling uncomfortable. I took a deep breath before starting. I kept nervously laughing which made the girls laugh too.

"Okay Im done." They both turned around and we waited for five minutes.

Vic was biting her nails and I was sitting in the bathtub.

"You guys good in there?" Alejandro knocked on the door.

"Yeah tour meeting. Just wait." She said. I cant stand her sometimes.

Three short beeps came from the blue test on the counter and I shot up.

I went to turn it over but something was stopping me.

"Come on Avery."

Fuck.

+