13

let's put them topics to bed
and go fuck on the roof
just to say that we did it.

Averys POV

This weekend I would be flying out to California again to film a music video but this time with Emily. I haven't seen her since our last day touring.

I was packing while Kairi and Mattia were hanging out in my room with me. We've been secretly hooking up and I feel like Kairi is suspecting something.

If we were all hanging out and me and Mattia would sneak away, he would try to follow us or see what we were doing. It was weird at first but I just don't pay attention anymore.

Yesterday we almost got caught in his backseat. Vic was walking up to the car when it happened.

I put my suitcase in the corner of my room and joined them on the floor.

"So what are we eating tonight?" Kairi asked.

"I don't know about you but my dad is cooking tonight." Mattia put his hands up.

"It's okay Kairi, I'll take you wherever you want. I'll be gone for a week." I pouted.

"What exactly are you doing over there and who are you gonna be with?" Mattia asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Why does that matter?" I teased. Mattia chuckled and looked down with a small smirk forming on his lips.

Kairi looked at the both of us and sharply exhaled through his nose.

"It's just a question." Mattia shrugged.

"So Emily is getting on a flight tomorrow morning to come here and I'm meeting her at the private jet. When we land we go straight to the set and film."

"And that's gonna take a whole week? That bullshit, please don't go." Kairi gave me fake dog eyes and I felt sad because I wasn't telling them the whole truth. There's nothing bad though.

"Well..I'm gonna record two new songs and hopefully the label loves it so I can start recording for my first album." I smiled. It felt good to say it out loud.

"What? That's awesome Avery!" Mattia got up and gave me a tight hug, swaying us back and forth. Kairi sat there with a smirk on his face.

"Are you gonna use a stage name?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Like you're gonna be Avery Castano or are you gonna use another name?" Mattia explained.

"Oh I never thought about that." Now that I'm thinking about it, maybe I should. Avery Castano seems long but then we have Melanie Martinez and Ariana Grande who use a first and last name.

"Imagine seeing in big, white lights...Analise."

"The one name thing is hot. Like Rosalía, shes fucking hot bro." Mattia groaned.

"Oof I don't know. I'll have to talk to Stella about it. But let's just talk about something else please."

After about an hour of just sitting on the floor and going live, me and Kairi left to get some food while Mattia went to a home cooked meal.

"So are we gonna talk about how after your birthday you and Mattia have been super secretive?"

I took my eyes off the road for a second to give him a confused look.

"I don't know what you're talking about Kairi." I pulled into the Mcdonald's drive thru and waited for our turn.

"Fine act stupid, but one day I'll get to the bottom of this."