77

Averys POV

It's been a long journey for me, and it's been a long journey with my friends. I'm extremely grateful for having them with me all these years.

It still surprises me to this day how I've had my friend group stay together. Everyone says that in high school, your circle slowly gets smaller and smaller. Well I was just lucky to have met them halfway through high school.

We did have our hardships and battles but we pushed through them because all we needed was each other.

Mattia and I decided to postpone moving to New York until after our baby is born.We're both team blue. We'll see what happens, either way, I'm going to love the fuck out of this child.

Sometimes I can't sleep at night because I'm stuck on the fact that I'm having a baby with Mattia Polibio. Someone who I dreamed of spending the rest of my life with ever since we said our first words to each other, ever since our first phone call, and since our first kiss.

I truly am blessed to live the life I'm living. I have the most amazing and supportive friends ever. I get to work with Taylor and Vic by my side, two people who I consider family.

I'm so excited to see what the future holds for me, Mattia, and baby Polibio.

All day I've just been in bed cuddled up with Mattia while he spoke to my belly. Not matter how many times I tell him the fetus can't even hear him, he won't stop talking to it.

"This is so unreal to me still." He smiled.

"Me too." I said. "I love you."

"I love you more." He leaned up to kiss me and I smiled on his lips.

This is not the end of our story...

+

completed: nov 17,2020