15

Averys POV

Today was our last day in LA and we've done a whole bunch of things out here. It barely felt like I did any work and I'm gonna miss the friends I made out here.

I've recorded three songs so far and they are making it on my self titled album, Analise.

Me and Emily were just packing and making sure we have everything ready for the morning flight back home.

"So, you and Adrian huh?" She smirked.

"There's nothing between us."

"Yeah sure like I'm gonna believe that! You guys went on a date last night!"

"No, I accidentally bumped into him at the ice cream shop and we stayed for a while, no big deal."

"Well the paparazzi made it look like a whole different story.." She passed me her phone and on the screen was an article with an image of us two hugging last night.

"Fuck, they twist everything. I was just hugging him goodbye." Part of me hopes Mattia doesn't see it and the other part doesn't care as much.

message from
mattia
what is this.

*insert image*

Well he's already seen it. I sat there just staring at the wall thinking of what to say.

"Let's go to the roof. I heard it's a beautiful view from up there." Half her body was already out the door.

"Go and I'll meet you up there I'm just gonna call my mom for a little." I said. She left and I was left here alone.

Just as I started typing, I got an incoming call from him.

m: listen, i don't care if you're seeing other people. just tell me if you are so i can do the same.

a: mattia..it's not even what it looks like but if that's what you wanna do then go ahead. i'm not your girlfriend anymore so i really have no control over that now.

m: oh? but i saw you guys hugging on a date

a: you didn't see us do anything. it's just a picture. but i don't know why i have to explain myself to you. all we have now is sex and just that

m: you feel that way? i thought you were in love with me..

a: mattia...

m: you're breaking my heart avery..

a: i'm sorry. i hate to make you feel this way but things come to an end. yeah i love you but you and i have been through so much that it's starting to feel like a really bad tv show that's just trying so hard to keep the love interest going.

m: so me and you are never gonna
happen again, ever?

a: i'm just not interested at the moment i
was put through so much this past year.
i'm sorry i have to go

I ended the call and left my phone on the bed while getting up to the door. There was tears threatening to spill from my eyes but I had to keep them in.

This gave me lyric ideas so I went back to my bed and started writing down everything on my mind. It didn't take a while because there was so much on my mind and there's a lot of emotions right now.

emily💛
r u coming?

just got done writing a song

oh shit i wanna hear it!!!!

I made my way up to the roof and found her sitting in a hammock looking up at the sky. She sat up and I handed her the paper I wrote on.

"Wow.." She even teared up just reading it. "What happened to you?" She laughed while wiping away a tear.

"You should've heard the conversation I just had with Mattia.."

"Oh god what happened?" She made room for me next to her and I sat down.