14

Averys POV

"Wait she seriously texted you? Let me see!" I jumped on her bed and read the messages.

"Hang out like old times?" I questioned her. I'm not the type of person that likes to control my friends' life and say who she can and can't be friends with, but it'd be fucked up if she was friends with Cynthia considering she had a front row seat of the torture i was put through.

"I don't even know what she's talking about." She shrugged.

We decided to keep texting her and just string her along for our entertainment.

"Oh god she wants to meet up.."

"Wait does she know I'm with you?" I asked. Emily quickly shook her head no with a grin on her face.

"Why is she even texting if she doesn't like us? Bitch is a fan I swear." Emily shut off her phone and walked over to the small kitchen in our room.

"She's kind of obsessed. She keeps requesting my spam after I declined it numerous times. She even leaves stupid comments under my post, we don't even follow each other so you know she goes searching for my page." I went on my phone to check my messages but there was none, weird.

"This sucks, we finished filming on day one and we have the whole week. Should we meet up with other tiktokers?" Emily asked.

"Like who?" I don't really wanna be around people I don't know too well. I do know that it's most likely gonna be people we toured with.

"Sebastien and a couple of his friends. Please?" She begged. I caved in and chose to go out with her.

"Great because I kind of already agreed to it...Anyway, there's a carnival near by and they're meeting us there."

I should've known..I got up to put on a new outfit and take a couple pictures to post on Instagram.

***

The carnival felt like a movie scene. All I needed was a date and a kiss on the top of the ferris wheel for it to be perfect.

"Where is everyone?" I asked while looking around. All of a sudden, I see Cynthias face pop out from the corner. Oh great, she's here.

"Emily you bitch you owe me." She turned around confused but then saw what I was looking at.

"Avery I swear I didnt know she was coming." She put her hands up in defense but put them down as soon as Cynthia and the whole group started walking up to her.

I felt like my back was being pricked with a thousand needles and my palms felt extremely wet. I could feel my heart start to beat faster as they got closer.

Emily noticed and put an arm around me.

"I'll stay right by your side." She reassured me. I grabbed her hand and meet them halfway. Cynthia immediately started giving me bad looks and everyone else gave me sympathetic looks.

"I'm gonna go play a game, Emily come with!" She took Em away from me. Great.

Now it was just me and three other guys. I awkwardly stared at the floor while they tried to come up with something to say.

"Hey I know I wasn't a part of the whole tour and I was only there for a couple shows but I wanna say sorry for not talking to you." I took a better look at the boy. He did seem familiar but I didn't know his name.

"It's all over now. I don't really care about it as much." I finally spoke up.

"My name is Adrian by the way." He smiled and all my nerves away. He stuck out his hand and I shook it.

Everyone walked off but we were still there looking at each other.

"We should g-go catch up with them?" He suggested. I quickly turned around and started walking next to him.

Adrian was nervous and you could easily tell but I thought it was cute. After a couple of minutes went by, he pulled me behind a game booth and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Wha-"

"I'm the type of person who can't hold in how they feel so just go with it. I've liked you ever since I first saw on the stage singing. You're very beautiful and I just want you to know." He backed up and gave me time to think.

"I never said anything because I was shy. Then I was gonna dm you but I kept seeing on tmz that you were spotted everywhere with Mattia. But now that you're here I just feel like it has to be said."

Oh yeah, him.

"Thank you.."

Seriously Avery?

He just gave me a small smile and walked out. Emily and Cynthia were waiting in line for a ride but Emily looked like she wanted to be anywhere but there. I laughed at her and she gave me the finger.

We all played games and went on a few rides together. I won a purple teddy bear in a game against Sebastien.

"We should go to this fancy restaurant down the street. I'll call for a table for 5." Cynthia got her phone out and started looking it up.

"We're 6." Sebastien said with a bit of attitude to her. She looked up from the phone and rolled her eyes.

"Oh I forgot it was here." Im about to beat this bitch up.

"Actually me and Avery have some things to do in the morning so we gotta go." Emily grabbed my hand and we ran out of there.

"Em I wanna beat the fuck out of her."

"Shut up you don't even like fighting." She pulled me into our car and we were at the hotel in no time.

"That was the worst night ever." She sighed while walking in the bathroom. Not too bad for me.

There was a group facetime call in the group chat so I thought I'd join and surprise the boys.

alvaro: i farted on my brothers pillow to- avery!

kairi: *high pitched voice* my bestie!

mattia: wow avery why haven't you texted me in like five hours what happened

kairi: calm down mattia you're just a booty call now

avery: oh-

mattia: at least i'm getting some and i'm not scared

kairi: i'm not an asshole for shits and giggles like you though

avery: okay you guys can stop being
little kids now.

alejandro: how did the music video go?

avery: awesome we finished it today so
we're free all week

mattia: what did you do today?

avery: well there was a carnival near by so me and em went there with some of her friends from here

Of course I wasn't going to tell him about Adrian. I didn't need to anyway, he's not my boyfriend. There may still be some feelings there but it doesn't mean anything.

We spoke for another hour until I was feeling tired enough to close my eyes. Everyone left the call except Mattia.

"Goodnight beautiful"