Chapter 72: 6 Hours

Hey you guys so I came to my apartment one day earlier and yay now I have Wifi again thank god! =) this Chapter is going to begin with Demi and Alex when they were kidnapped at the barbecue and how their family is reacting to Demi and Alex missing and it will all be probably under Lauren’s Pov, Alex’s sister not Cimorelli.

Previously from Chapter 70:

Well wasn’t that sweet Alex just sang her last words that she will be able to ever sing again, now it is my turn to have some fun with them, I give the signal and we get out of the car and walk over to them and I say “well, well, well now wasn’t that sweet of you Alex” Alex says “what are you doing here?” I say “oh just paying a little visit to you and Demi” Demi says “_______ you need to leave, and leave us alone” I chuckle and say “I will after tonight don’t worry” Alex says “get the hell out of here ______ you have not right to be here” I chuckle “yes I do because you and I have some unfinished business since you took Demi away from me” Demi says “you need to understand that I love Alex and not you I could never love you” I chuckle “I know that don’t worry but I want to have a little fun with you guys” I give the signal again and they are both hit from behind and knocked out, I smile to myself and say “this is going to be fun isn’t it?” and her lovely voice says “yes it is”……..

Lauren J’s Pov:

Camila and I were in my room talking well more like arguing about her being with Austin, it’s a good thing Austin isn’t here or else who would’ve known what would’ve happened, but anyways we were arguing and then I heard someone singing and I realized that it was Alex and Demi which meant that they were in the front and we had to keep it down, Camila says “Lauren I told you so many times already that I never cheated on you while we were together with Austin never” I say “can you keep your voice down Alex and Demi are in the front” she sighs and runs her hand through her hair and she says “I’m done with this I really am” I look at her confused and say “what do you mean you are done?” she says “I am done with us arguing” I say “whoa ok you need to relax we are not even together anymore so you need to give the whole oh I am done with your bullshit speech ok because you pretty much gave it to me when you broke up with me ok so save your breath” she says “that is not what I am talking about ok” I say “then what the hell are you talking about because you are confusing me?” she takes a deep breath and says “I can’t do this anymore I can’t, I thought I could but I can’t” I can tell that she is debating with herself and that she is really stressed out about this so I relax and walk over to her pull her into my arms and say “hey, hey, hey calm Camz calm down ok please calm down, what’s wrong? What can’t you do anymore?” we sit down in the bed and she is sobbing against my chest, I say “what the hell did Austin do to you?”

She nods her head against my chest while crying and says “he didn’t do nothing wrong I did, not only to him but to you, I am a horrible person I said at the beginning that I would never let management control me but I have and now I am going to break Austin’s heart who has been extremely nice to me and treated me right and I broke your heart Lolo the person who I love and loves me back and who I promised to love with all my heart, and all because I couldn’t say no” I am extremely confused what is Camila talking about? So I say “Camila first of all you are not a horrible person you are not, you are such an amazing sweet and loving person that has a huge heart that not only I love but so many people out there in the world love and admire ok I still love you I know that we are not together but anymore but I still do love you with all my heart you are my soulmate Camila you are the one that I will one day marry and have my kids with and grow old with ok” she looks at me with tear stained eyes and smiles, I smile back at her and wipe her tears away and I decide to sing to her ““When your legs don't work like they used to before, And I can't sweep you off of your feet, Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?, Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?, And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70, And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23, And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways, Maybe just the touch of a hand, Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day, And I just wanna tell you I am, So honey now, Take me into your loving arms, Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars, Place your head on my beating heart, I'm thinking out loud, That maybe we found love right where we are” (A/N: I do not own none of this lyrics they all belong to Ed Sheeran’s song called Thinking Out Loud, Just writing this on here just in case of copyright)