Chapter 59: Let Me Explain

Alex's Pov:

So it's been 2 weeks since I came back to Miami I started school again and today I am going to start working again, it has also been 2 week that Demi has been ignoring me and I honestly don't know why I have been trying to call her I text her, face time her I even called Max but no one answered I don't know why she is ignoring me, school is great I'm back in training for soccer our first game is next Friday a week from today there hasn't been much of a change other than Demi avoiding me oh wait no I take that back so um the other day when I went to go pick up the stuff at the warehouse to sell Wilmer did something that I am happy and never thought her would do...

Flashback:

So I was on my way to go and pick up the stuff I seriously hate doing all this and I have to do it all by myself because I told Wilmer to leave Austin out of this and he surprisingly has backed off maybe he is not as evil as I thought he was... eh what am I talking about of course he is still evil speaking of Austin ever since that day of the concert he hasn't talked to me he is still pissed off at the fact that I got him out of something that could ruin his career yeah I'm pissed off at him too he is being selfish I am risking my life here for him but according to him I am a really bad friend, I finally arrived to the warehouse and I walk in and see Wilmer and his men he sees me and says "Alex what are you doing here?" I make a confused face and say "what do you mean what am I doing here? I came to pick up the stuff" he says "did you not get the message I sent you?" I say "no I didn't what's up?" he says "you are not going to be working for me anymore" I am so confused what is he talking about I don't know if I should believe him or not? Ha he is probably just joking around or something I say "um I'm a little confused over here what are you talking about?" he says "you will no longer be working for me ever I am letting you off the hook meaning you do not have to sell drugs anymore"

I chuckle still not believing him "you are just messing with me aren't you? come on Wilmer just give me the stuff I have to leave and get to practice" he chuckles "Alex I am being serious you do not have to sell drugs for me think of it as I am firing you or something but you are like I said off the hook" I look at him in disbelief is he actually being serious there has to be some sort of catch something that explains the reason why he is supposedly firing me so I say "ok what's the catch here? Why are you letting me off the hook so easily?" he says "there is no catch here Alex I am giving you a free card" I want to believe him but at the same time I don't know if I should believe him come on it's Wilmer Valderrama the sneakiest rat of all there has to be a reason why he is supposedly letting me go so easily but I am not going to question anymore or at least question him so I say "ok then well since you say I am free then I am out of here" he says "very well then it was nice working with you and doing business" I roll my eyes but then it hits me he is going to report me and tell everyone I say "wait a minute you are going to tell everyone that I was working for aren't you?" he chuckles "alright ok you caught me yes I am" my eyes widen fuck I am screwed he says "I am joking around Alex no I am not going to tell anyone this is only to stay between you and I ok" I look at him again still not sure if I believe him he says "I promise Alex I swear on my child that I am not messing with you".

What Wilmer Valderrama has a child whoa he was actually able to get one of his sluts pregnant sucks for the kid I would hate to be Wilmer's kid I chuckle and say "you have a kid?" "yes I do surprisingly your age" I chuckle "wow poor kid it must suck to have a father that is such a dick" he laughs "yeah it sure must suck but hey I couldn't help it their mother was just too easy to get in her pants and either way I mean the kid was a mistake" I roll my eyes "wow you really are a dick I don't know who I feel bad for your kid or you" he smirks at me "whatever now get out of here before I change my mind and have you killed right here on the spot" I roll my eyes and he says "oh and tell Dem to stop thinking about me while you two have sex I know she misses me" I laugh "in your dreams Wilmer wait no not even in your dreams" and with that I walk out.