Chapter 129: We Are Having A Girl

Previously:

that you were upset" "I'm not upset" "yes you are you are upset that I was dancing with Ally and then when Ally kissed me you walked away" she sighs and says "I just I don't want to talk to you ok so just leave me alone" "I'm not leaving you alone what's wrong?" "you know what's wrong ok" "is it because you find me sexy?" she scoffs and says "just leave Steph" I chuckle and get closer to her and wrap my arms around her waist she tries to get away but I don't let I get close to her ear and I whisper in her ear seductively "well I find you really sexy and every time I look at you, you always turn me on" I begin to kiss her neck slowly and she slightly moans, I look into her eyes and they are filed with lust I begin to move in slowly and next thing you know our lips touch and our lips are moving in sync she wraps her arms around my neck and I lift her up and she wraps her legs around my I sit her down in the sync and we continue to make out she bites my lip and I moan against her lips, I can feel myself getting harder and harder and then I feel her hands go inside my pants, she rubs me and I groan god her hands are so soft, she unbuttons my pants and I pull them down throughout all this going on our lips are still attached but we run out of air and pull away and I begin to kiss her neck while she is rubbing me, I take off her pants and underwear and she pulls down my boxers and sees my member and her eyes widen and she says "oh my god you're so big" I smirk at her and say "and it's all for you" she smirks at me and says "do you have a condom?" "yeah I do" I take it out and she puts it on me I enter her slowly and she groans and scratches my back I begin to thrust and she is moaning not low but not so loud after a couple of thrust she moans "steph-h-h I'm almost there" "holding it in baby" "oh-oh faster Steph" I pick up my speed and "oh my god I'm going cum, oh my god" I feel myself getting closer and closer and then we hear someone yell "Stephanie what the hell are you doing?" fuck.

Steph's Pov:

Fuck, Alex just caught us I pull out of Dinah and we begin to put our clothes on and she says "oh my god Alex is going to kill us" I say "actually she's going to kill me if anything" she says "why do you say that?" "because she warned me about getting caught with any of you" "oh my god he is going to kill you" then we hear Alex say "oh I am going to do more than just kill you" I look at her and she leans into me and says "you were amazing by the way, maybe you can make me cum later" I smirk at her and I say "I would say let's finish right now but" then Alex yells "get both of your asses out of there now" I roll my eyes and I lean in and we share a passionate kiss I bite her lip and she moans into my mouth, we pull away and she smiles at me widely and I smile back, this girl makes me feel something different it's a good different of course she makes me feel things inside of me other than making me horny haha I don't know I might actually stick around for a bit and see what happens, Dinah and I walk out with and we see Alex standing there and he looks pissed off, let's just say that if looks could kill then I would be dead, I laugh nervously and say "sorry bro", he says "really that's all you have to say sorry bro?" I say "I'm sorry Noah" he gets even more angry and says "you know what screw you Steph" he walks away and I look at Dinah and she says "whoa he's really mad at you" "yeah he is I fucked up this time I know that this day is about him and Demi announcing their pregnancy"

Dinah hugs me and says "I'm really sorry Steph" I look her in the eyes and say "it's not your fault ok, I followed you because to be honest I actually feel something for you I feel a connection between us which is weird for me because I normally don't feel connections with the girls that I am with but with you it's different I know we just met each other today but honestly I feel like I've known you for a really long time and I really would like to get to know you more and hopefully start a relationship with you" she has tears in her eyes and I freak out oh no what did I do was it too soon, did I say something wrong? I guess she noticed that I was freaking out and she says "you've never done this before hu?" "Done what?" "Committed to someone?" "No I um no I haven't done this in quite a while" she smiles and says "you didn't say anything wrong ok, everything you said was perfect and I also want to get to know you and hopefully like you said hopefully we can one day start a relationship because I really, really like you Steph" I feel something inside my stomach something that I haven't felt in such a long time since my last girlfriend which scares me because the last time that I was in a relationship I was cheated on and ever since then I swore that I would never fall in love again but then Dinah comes along and she begins to make me feel things all these different type of things that I think are called feelings, and I don't know I kind of want to give it a shot with her but I'm just afraid of getting my heart broken again.