Chapter 69: Unknown Part 1

Previously:

 Unknown’s Pov:

 She thinks that everything is over, well she is dumb for thinking that because it is not over this is just the beginning of everything and she is not even going to see it coming.

Unknown’s Pov:

Alex really thinks that she can easily get away with everything that she does well she is wrong she is going to pay for taking Demi away from me, she thinks that she won but she didn't because like I said this is just the beginning of what is about to be her worst nightmare and she's not even going to see it coming or who it is coming from, "Today Demi Lovato was spotted at L.A.X and we asked her where she was getting a flight to and this was the answer she gave us "I am going to visit Alex in Miami for the weekend" yup you heard it here first Demi and Alex are still going on and are stronger than ever so those rumors about them being broken up was obviously a lie which are great news for their shippers including myself don’t you just love them together? Well I am your host Chelsea Briggs and thank you for watching HollyWire TV" (A/N: I know that Hollywire TV isn't actually on TV but I love Chelsea Briggs so why not lol) I turn off the TV and say "so that's where she was going today, they seem to be stronger and happier than ever right now but just wait until I show up.

Alex's Pov:

It's almost been a month since I started school and well it's strange because I also started to receive these weird text messages from an unknown number and I honestly have no idea of who it could possibly be well I mean I do have some people in mind like Wilmer, Scarlett, or even Jake just because we haven't seen him at all or heard about him which is why I am questioning if he is the one doing this, everything else though is great Demi is coming to Miami this weekend and I am really excited to see her because it's been nearly a month since I last saw her and this weekend is also pretty exciting for me because I am going to be playing my last soccer game of the season and of high school today and it is a very important game to me and also the rest of the team and coach because it is the finale Demi is going to be flying out to Miami with her family and so is my sister Lauren and the rest of the Fifth Harmony girls, Lisa, Lauren and her family were also going to be there, like I said everything is great I was able to get my job back which was pretty awesome, Lauren and I are still Batman and Robin she is actually dating a girl named Skylar Anderson (A/N: If you guys love Lauren Cimorelli and Have not checked out Indescribable then you should definitely check it really great story one of my favorites)  I've met her and she is pretty awesome, seems like they are going to be together for a really long time because I can see that they already love each other and they don't even know it, Lauren J is doing much better it is still hard for her to see Austin and Camila together but she can now be in the same room with them and it won't be awkward, she is back in LA again because they are working on some last touches for their album which is pretty sick I've heard some of the songs and the Harmonizers are going to love it, and well right now I am getting up because it was 6:00am and I am going to go for a run so I put on my jacket because it was actually cold today and it also seemed like it was going to rain, I also grab 2 leashes and go downstairs and yell out "Sadie Roxy let's go" they come running immediately and I put their leashes on them and walk out of the house and we start running, once I was satisfied with how much I ran we ran back home and we walked in and I let them loose and they right away ran over to their water bowl I bent down to stretch because I got a cramp and once I look up I see Lauren J, Demi and the rest of the girls and they all had smiles on their faces Demi comes and she says "babe I missed you" she jumps on me and wraps her arms around my neck and legs around my waist and I chuckle and say "I missed you too but I'm all sweaty babe" she says "I don't care" I smile and we lean in and share a passionate kiss we immediately forget where we are and who is around us, until we were interrupted when Lauren J says "Ok, ok too much PDA" we stop and we both smile at each other and I put Demi down and I look at them and say "hi girls thank you very much for coming" I hug all of them.