Chapter 143: Don't Take Her Away

Previously:

"oh come on sexy just one song you know that you want to dance with me" I nod my head no and say "I'm sorry but I can't" she wraps her arms around my neck and says "oh come on why don't we just ditch this club and go and have sex" I pull her away from me "no I'm sorry not going to happen" I pull her off me and just then I see the owner and he is calling me I guess it's time for me to go on, I tell Stevie and Ally that it's time and they follow me thank god that we lost that girl or else she would've just bothered me the whole night, we go backstage and Ally says "that girl really wanted to take you home hu?" I chuckle and say "yeah she did but I am not doing that" she chuckles and Stevie says "good for you Alex" I smile and then I hear the owner announce my name and I walk out and the crowd starts going wild, soon enough I am doing my thing and everyone seems to be having a good time, Stevie and Ally are on stage with me and they are also dancing some people bought me a couple of drinks but of course I would just take a sip and give it to Ally, I feel my phone vibrate and I see that Dallas called me unfortunately I missed the call and then I get a text that says "Demi's water broke she is going into labor......

Demi's Pov:

After Alex left I continued working on some songs Phil was there with me and he says "so um was it kind of awkward that you too are now going to be seeing each other and working together?" "honestly I think that at first it is going to be weird but I'm sure that we are going to get comfortable with each other and who knows we might actually be able to fix things and be friends or something" he smiles and says "that's really Demi I really hope that you guys can work things out and at least be friends again" I smile and he says "so how good did he look in that shirt?" I smile widely like a good but laugh at the same time and say "Phil" he chuckles and says "not gay just trying to make you laugh" I just chuckle and say "that was a good one" he laughs and says "perfect timing hu?" "yeah it was lol but honestly he did look really good in that shirt" he smiles and says "I knew you would say that" I chuckle and say "come on let's stop fooling around and get back to work" he nods his head and says "ok why don't you go inside the booth and record this little verse that you just worked on" "ok", I walk in to the booth and I say through the microphone in excitement "ok come on let's do this Phil" he chuckles at my excitement and says "oh you are just happy because you are your boyfriend wrote this song" "he is not my boyfriend" he chuckles and says "but he will be one day" I roll my eyes and say "whatever let's just start" I sing part of that song and I can feel my emotions getting to me but I hold them back this song is really personal to Alex and I, and I can't wait until we finish recording it.

I had just got home from the studio and had just finished changing into nice comfortable sweats and old t-shirt, wait why does this shirt look familiar I look down and I realize that it is one of Alex's old t-shirts, I smile widely and begin to think about him how right now he must be working his ass off but looking sexy at the same time, I order a pizza since I was starving and I look down and I rub my stomach and say "any day now baby girl you will be out of my stomach and I am going to hold you in my arms and stare into your beautiful eyes, I know that it's probably going to be for s couple of days or at least until I am in the hospital but I promise that your daddy and I are going to work things out ok, at least try to be friends or something, it might take us a while but we need to work it out so that we can make you happy" she begins to kick and I chuckle and say "that's my girl" buddy comes running towards me and I say "hi baby boy what have you been doing while I was gone?" he barks and jumps on to the couch, I begin to pet him and he tries to lick my face, I chuckle and say "did you miss me baby?" he barks again in excitement and I smile and just continue to pet him, someone rings the doorbell, I get up and walk over to the door and open it and I see the pizza delivery guy he says "hi um it's going to be $15.45" I grab my wallet and I pay him and grab my pizza and cheesy bread, when he leaves I close the door, I leave the food in the living room and look at buddy "buddy don't do what you did last time ok?" he barks and I walk over to the kitchen to grab a soda I come back and sit down and begin to enjoy my delicious pizza.