Chapter 63: Summer Love

Alex's Pov:

The weekend was finally over and unfortunately Demi had to go back to LA, so it is once again that time where I have to go to school and it is right now 6:00am which completely sucks, I get up and go take a shower as soon as I am done I begin to get ready to leave once I am done I go downstairs and I see my mom making breakfast but I realize that I am running late already so I grab my skateboard and my mom says "running late" I say "yeah no time for breakfast" she nods her head and hands me a breakfast sandwhich and says "here take it to go" I smile and grab the sandwhich and say "thank you mom I love you see you later" she chuckles and says "I love you too honey" I run out and start making my way to school while eating my sandwhich once I arrive I go and look at the paper on the poster board for all the seniors to see where their first class is at and so I check and start making my way well more like running because the first bell rang already which means that I have less than 5 minutes to get to class, I walk in and well the good thing was that the teacher wasn't there yet but a lot of the students were already inside sitting down in there seats, I notice that none of my friends are here which is weird I go in and sit down all the way to the back all the way to the left side of the room, yeah I know I am popular but I am really tired I just want to sleep I stayed up until 3:00am talking to Demi on the phone which now that I remember I need to call her she might be pissed off because I accidentally fell asleep on her, I know I should've told her but she sounded so excited talking about her recording a new song so I wanted to listen to her talking about it but of course it all hit me eventually and I knocked out, I take out my cellphone and look through twitter since it is the only site where I actually have an account and I decide to tweet something and type in "My amazing and beautiful girlfriend is going to be pissed off for accidentally falling asleep last night while we were talking on the phone, but the song sounds amazing my beautiful @ddlovato I love you! <3 I hit tweet and as soon as I did that a lot of Lovatics started favoriting and retweeting my tweet and many of them also started to comment back.

I turn my phone of when someone says "Alex" why does that voice sound so familiar I look up and see Lauren, Lisa's sister and I smile and stand up and say "hey Lauren what are you doing here?" she chuckles and says "hey um acutally what are you doing here?" I make a confused face and she says "really, aren't you a senior?" "yeah I am why?" she says "I think you have the wrong class because this is Geometry 10A" crap am I in the wrong class? I say "really? Wait is this not room 305 A?" she chuckles and says "no this is room 305 B" of course it is I get up and she chuckles and I say "well that makes perfect sense as to why I don't know anybody in this class" she laughs and I say "bye Lauren" she giggles and say "bye Alex" I was aboutt o run out when I stop and say "wait do you want to hang out during nutrition?" (A/N: I don't know if all the schools have this but my school did it was like a 15 minute break and then after we ould have 2 more classes and then lunch lol) she says "um yeah sure if you don't mind" I smile "of course I don't mind" she smiles and says "ok I'll join you for nutrition" I smile and say "cool text me where your next period is before nutrition" she smiles and says "ok I will, now you better run because the bell is about to ring" "right bye Lauren see you later" I run out and make my way to room 305 A.

As soon as I walk in I see my friends and other people that I know and of course the bell rings, thank god the teacher isn't there yet I walk in and my friends start to greet me and I see the guys (A/N: So in the story the guys are AC, Rob, and Zach, I know they are Austin's friends but Alex is also friends with them in the story) and walk over to them and I say "hey guys" we start doing our handshake Zach says "hey bro where were you?" Rob says "yeah we almost thought you weren't going to show up for a moment" I say "yeah about that I woke up late and so I made it on time and everything but to my luck I went to the wrong class room, if it wasn't for my co-workers sister her telling me that I was in the wrong room then I would'nt be in a rush" Rob says "you stayed up late talking to Demi hu?" I say "yeah I did until 3:00am" Zach says "bro you need to stop doing that we are going to start practice already and you need to concentrate this year" I sigh "I know, I know but Demi will always come first and either way I love talking to Demi" Rob says "really? then why did you fall asleep while talking to her last night?" I look at him confused and say "how did you know that?" he looks at me with a really face and Zach says "um you tweeted about it just a couple of minutes ago" wow am I that tired that I forgot about that I slightly chuckle and say "woops I forgot" they nod their head and I say "ok why are you guys all of a sudden against my relationship with Demi?" they all look at each other and AC says "we are not against your relationship bro we just feel that Demi is controlling you too much and making you do responsible things like going to award show" I say "we haven't gone to any" Rob says "or like partying with celebrity's" I say "we haven't done that either" Zach says "or doing couple photo shoot and couply things" I chuckle what this is really about and say "we have never done any of those things well except for couple things but come on we are a couple expect us to do those things but I know that this is not really about Demi controlling me this is about you guys being jealous of Demi because I am spending way too much time with her" they look at each other and AC says "ok yeah you caught us we just don't want to loose another bro" I scrunch my face and say "another bro?" Rob says "Austin" I say "you guys didn't loose him come on you guys toured with him for his first album but you guys didn't loose him" Zach says "yes we did ever since Austin and Camila started dating he has stopped talking to us" "what that's not" I pause and say "wait a minute Austin and Camila are dating?" AC says "yeah it's been like 3 weeks it's been all over twitter instagram and tumblr" I groan and whisper to myself "I seriously need to start using social media" AC says "did you not know?" I look at him and say "no I didn't know Lauren never mentioned that her and Camila broke up" Zach says "how do you not know? Lauren is your sister" "I don't use social media and Lauren never mentioned it" they nod there heads at me and Rob says "you see Demi is bliding you" I punch him on the shoulder and say "shut up not she is not, I need to call Lauren" as soon as I was going to call the teacher walks in and says "ok class take your seats" I roll my eyes and sit down.