Chapter 45: But I Still Love You..

Previously: "I promise I will Rachel and please get better and come back to us" she smiles "I will" once we are done talking I leave and go back to Demi's parents house I walk in and I am immediately attacked by someone.....

Alex's Pov:

So someone tackled me to the floor I say "what the" then I see Demi and she has a smile on her face but I can see the worry in her eyes and she says "hi baby" I chuckle "you know when you break up with someone you can't continue calling them baby" "but you are my baby because I was stupid for breaking up with you and blaming you for Rachel cutting and I am really sorry for doing that you didn't deserve that" "well I appreciate your apology and everything but can you please get off me" she frowns and gets off and I get up too and she says "Alex" "I'm sorry Demi but it really hurt me that you broke up with me and blamed me for something that I didn't have any fault in" i was about to walk away and she says "Alex I'm really sorry i really am I know I have no excuse but please forgive me I made a mistake" "yeah you made a mistake clearly so bye Demi" she looks down and she mutters "but I still love you"

I say "Demi" she looks up and I cup her face and connects my lips with hers at first she was shocked but soon she started to kiss back, we shared a long and passionate kiss, we pull away and we are both breathing heavy I smile at her widely and she says "whoa" I chuckle and she says "so where you serious about what you said?" "No of course not I forgive you a Demi and of course you are my baby girl again" she looks at me shocked and she punches my shoulder I wince in pain and she says "you asshole I thought you were serious" I chuckle "sorry baby I just wanted to mess with you" she pretends to be mad and crosses her arms around her chest and says "I hate you" and she turns around to not face me I smile and wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close to me "I am really sorry for doing that you didn't deserve it baby" she looks at me and says "are you mocking me?" I chuckle "maybe maybe not, so will you forgive me beautiful?" She chuckles "of course I do you idiot" I smile and say "I love you beautiful" she smiles "I love you too handsome"

We go upstairs to her room and lay down for a moment before we have to go out and buy stuff since it is Fourth of July we were in her bed talking and she says "I talked to Rachel" "so did I babe" she says "really?" "Yeah I wanted to know if it was true what you had said and so I went to go see her and apparently you had just left to go look for me" she chuckles "yeah I did" "so um are we ok now you with your feelings for Rachel?" I say "you don't have to worry you are not going to loose me Demi I promise I only love you the feelings that I feel for Rachel are nothing compared to what I feel about you and I would never leave you Demi never because if it wasn't for You I would probably still be who I was and probably be sleeping around you have made me change so much Demi and I am grateful everyday for meeting you and giving me the chance to call you my girlfriend" she smiles and some tears fall from her eyes I cup her cheek and wipe the tears away she says "you are amazing you know and I love you so much and I am so happy that you are so honest with me other people wouldn't dare to tell me something like but you did and I love you so much for that Alex you have helped so much and have made me feel beautiful and I just love you so much" I smile "I love you more than you think Demi" we kiss and I finally felt relaxed and at that moment I realized that I don't like Rachel I just felt the need to protect her because she is going through some struggles, Demi is the love of my life"

We were cuddling and Someone knocks on the door and I say "come in" Chris comes in and says "hey so to bother you guys but um Alex do you want to go buy the fireworks?" "yeah sure why not" Demi says "can I go with you guys?" Chris says "yeah sure" and I say "of course babe" we get up and go buy the fireworks we even bought some illegal ones after that we headed back to the house because the barbecue was going to start it was around 6:00pm, Demi and I were taking pictures outside I lay back on the grass and someone comes and jumps on me and I say "seriously Demi again?" Then I see my 4 year old nephew Max and I say "Mini me" "AJ" I smile and hug him "I missed you buddy" "I missed you too AJ" I look at Demi and she is smiling at me widely so I say "Demi this is my nephew Max and Max this is my girlfriend Demi" Demi says "hi Max nice to meet you" "hi beautiful I'm Max" we giggle and I see my older step sister Haley from my dad's side she says "just like his aunt always flirting with girls" we get up and I pick him up "he learns from the best" they chuckle and I say "Hi Haley" we hug and she says "hi baby sister" "how are you and my baby niece?" I rub her stomach "we are doing good you know just trying to move on" she is talking about her coward of a boyfriend that left her with 2 kids and one un-born baby I say "I swear when I find him I am going to kill him"

She smiles "no you don't have to do that I'm ok" "I will trust me" she gives me a small smile and I say "Haley this is my girlfriend Demi and Demi this is my sister Haley" Haley says "hi it's nice to meet you Demi" "hi Haley it's nice to meet you too" "I have heard so many great things about you" Demi looks at me and says "really?" I smile "all good things of course" they giggle and Max says "AJ can we play soccer?" "of course we can buddy" I look back at the girls and say "I'll leave you guys alone to talk don't embarrass me Haley" she chuckles "can't make any promises" I roll my eyes and flip mMax over my shoulder and he starts giggling "come on little monster let's go" he continues giggling and then punches my stomach and I groan playfully "Ughhh you got me" I fall on the grass and he falls on top of me I say "were is your sister?" "I'm not telling you" "really are you sure?" "yeah" "well what about now?" I start tickling him and he starts laughing like crazy then I feel someone jump onto my back "what the" and I see my 6 year old niece on top of me "hi aunt Alex" I smile "hi Lily" "I missed you" "I missed you too buddy"

We get up and I pick up Max with one hand and Lily with my other hand "come on you too why don't we go eat first then play" they say "ok" we walk over to Demi and I's family I reach Demi and Max says "Demi can you carry me?" "Awww of course you can" she sits him on his lap and I sit Lily in my lap, Demi says "and who is this beautiful princess?" Lily blushes and hides her face on my chest I chuckle "this is my beautiful niece Lily" "hi Lily I'm Demi" "aren't you Mitchie?" we laugh and Demi says "yeah I am" "I love you Mitchie" "aww thank you" Dallas says "just picture this again in a couple of years both Alex and Demi with their kids" I playfully glare at Dallas and my mom says "Awww I can't wait for you too, to start having babies" Demi and I look at each other "um yeah mom we don't know when that is going to happen" Lauren says "really with the way you too are, you guys are like bunnies mating every time" everyone starts laughing and Demi hides her face on my shoulder "Lauren there are kids here" she smirks at me and we continue eating and talking and having a good time....

Yay Demi and Alex are back together! :D

What will happen next? :)

Hey guys sorry making y'all wait but here is chapter 45 hope you guys like it, please vote and comment below on what you think, I can't believe the story is almost at 20k you guys are awesome I love you all! :D Thank you very for reading! :)

P.S- next update will be Friday! :)