Chapter 114: I Didn't Deserve This

YAY I FINALLY UPDATED!!! =D

Noah's Pov:

I push Demi away and she looks at me confused and says "what's wrong?" I say "what's wrong with you? You are engaged to Wilmer" she looks at me confused and says "Alex what is wrong with you we already talked about this" she continues kissing my neck and rubbing my crotch and I close my eyes because I can't help but actually be enjoying this she is making me hard, but I can't help but question myself have Demi and I been hooking up behind Wilmer's back this whole time? I push Demi away and I say "Demi stop this isn't right" she says "what? Alex you were the one that started this remember you seduced me and everything you made me fall in love with you, you can't just leave me now like this" I sigh and say "no Demi I'm sorry we can't do this anymore" she says "Alex what the hell are you talking about you do not get to call quits on me ok what about the baby" I make a confused face and say "baby? What baby" she looks at me and says "unbelievable what the hell has gotten into you? You know your son James" my eyes widen holy shit James is my son too? "What do you mean he is my son?" She says "Are you serious are you like playing me or something? Of course he is your son we talked about this already you got me pregnant and I had to pretend that James is Wilmer's but he's actually yours, what's wrong Alex why are you acting like this?" She rubs my chest I am so confused how the hell did we get here? Who knows that we are doing this? So I say "I'm sorry I just I think I hit my head or something and I forgot a couple of things" she pouts and rubs my cheek and says "aww my poor baby, do you want to go to the doctor and get that checked out?" "No no no I think I'll be fine" she rubs my cheek and says "I love you sooo much Alex" I give her a small smile and say "I love you too Demi I really do" and that was the truth I really do love Demi and no matter what Demi and I will always hurt the people that we love and care about us and honestly I feel really bad that we are doing this behind Taylor and Wilmer's back so I say "Demi how um did we get here to this?" She sighs and says "well um I remember the first time we met was at the pool party that Austin threw for you and well honestly it like love at first sight for me because even though I knew you were a player and acted all tough and everything I was attracted to you right away and It took me one conversation to have to fall in love with you" I smile.

 Then I say "after that I honestly couldn't stop thinking about you even though I was with Wilmer and when I saw you again we shared our first kiss and it just made me fall in love even more but I knew that we couldn't be together because I was with Wilmer at that time and well you eventually asked Taylor to be your girlfriend" I nod understanding and she says "it broke my heart when I found out that you guys were together but then I understood that we couldn't be with other but eventually we gave in and well when you seduced me I gave in because I knew that you loved me and I knew that I loved you and so we began to have this secret relationship I mean no one knows up to this day, but of course eventually I became pregnant with James and well I knew that it was your son and well we had to pretend that it was Wilmer's and then we also find out that Wilmer is actually your father and it made things worse but we still continued and agreed that one day we would have to tell both Taylor and Wilmer the truth and we know that it's going to hurt them but they deserve the truth but then the day we were going to do it Taylor also became pregnant and it was just all a mess but we were and are still in love with each other but we just now don't know what or when we should tell them" I sigh and rub the back of my neck and say "man we really fucked up" she sighs and says "yeah I mean obviously what we are doing is horrible but I mean we can't help it because we are in love with each other and we can't help it" I sigh again and say "I don't know I don't think we should keep this going on anymore" she says "Alex you can't do that to me you can't leave me behind with our son James" "I know I don't want to but I think I have to do it and I think that we should tell Taylor and Wilmer but we can't be together" tears begin to build up in her eyes and she says "no no no we can't tell them Alex because if we tell Wilmer he is going to kill you Alex" I look at her with a confused face and say "what do you mean?" "Alex, your father is still a drug lord and he will have you killed he will forget that you are his son and he will send someone to kill you" I knew it, it was too good to be truth that he was a good person so I say "Demi he can't kill me trust me he can't ok I will take care of it" she nods her head tears are coming out of her eyes and says "No Alex please don't do it don't tell him he's even capable of killing James and Lucas" I frown because both of my sons would be killed by my own father and she says "Alex he will also kill me" I look at her "he won't do that Demi I'll protect you and my sons and even Taylor because I know that he will try to hurt her" she nods her head "no Alex I can't let you tell him you don't understand" I cup her cheeks and say "yes I do baby I understand everything now trust me in order for us to be happy we have to face our mistakes" she looks into my eyes and says "even if it involves us getting killed?" I look down and she says "Alex" I look into her eyes and say "even if it involves me getting killed and you my sons and Taylor living" she cries onto my chest and says "I can't live without you Alex I can't I need you in my life I love you soooo much I can't loose you if you die the I will die" "no you won't baby girl because you are a warrior" "No Alex, Jenny told me that I would've died if you would've died when you had that car accident and you saw her" I look at her confused and say "what how do you know that?" "She told me Alex".