Chapter 84: Don't Call Demi

Previously:

I push her away and she looks at me shocked, she knows that she lost me and that I am not going to come back to her so I say “I hate you so much Demi I hate you so much, I don’t understand why you did this to me because all I ever did was love you with all my heart and I thought you did but clearly you didn’t, and hear I was thinking that you deserve someone better than me I guess you do and that’s Scarlett I hope she makes you happy because I know I didn’t so stay the hell away from me ok this is Goodbye forever” with that I grab the keys to my car and get in and drive away but before I do I look at the house one more time this is where I thought Demi and I were going to live a happy life and start our family I thought everything was perfect but I guess All good things come to an end, I drive away and I still couldn't believe she would do that what did I do to her to deserve this? I need to get out of here I don't want to see no one at all I can’t let anyone see me this vulnerable no I am Alex Jauregui nobody is going to see me like this, only one person has seen me like this and that is Isabella so I drive to the airport park my car and buy myself a ticket to Brazil I need to see Isabella she is the only person that can help me, I boarded the plane and I just sat there I didn't cry or nothing it wasn't worth it I just can't believe Demi would do that to me I seriously can't believe it….

Alex’s Pov:

My cellphone starts ringing and it was Demi I sigh and just hit ignore I didn’t want to answer, I received texts from her but ignored it them as well, then Lauren started calling me and I didn't answer either so I turn off my phone, I just don’t want to talk to anyone right now I just want to get to Brazil and speak to Isabella, I fall and hours later I was woken up by the flight attendant telling me that we are about to land, once we do I exit the airport and realize that I am in Brazil I haven’t been here for about 4 years I think, I take a cab to Isabella’s city and once I arrive there I spot a bar I tell the cab to stop and I pay the man and everything and he leaves I look at the bar and say “might as well have a drink” the night continued and had a lot to drink I was so intoxicated that I don’t know how I got a cab to Isabella's house I get out pay the guy and knock on her door I don’t know what time it was but they took forever to open the door and then Isabella opens the door and says “Alex what are you doing here? I say “I need you Isabella” and well I almost fell but she caught me and says “ok let's go inside” we walk in well more like I stumble my way in, one arm wrapped around Isabella’s shoulder and she try to help me walk and I say “don't call my family don't tell them where I'm at and don't call Demi” and after that I just black out.

The next day I wake up with a massive headache and I sit up and rub my eyes and I hear someone say “you must have a hell of a headache” I look up and I see Isabella and I say “Isabella?” she smiles and says “hi Alex” I look at her confused and say “what are you doing here in California?” she chuckles and says “actually what are you doing here in Brazil?” then I remembered everything of why I came to Brazil and I felt a hole in my chest because I remembered everything with Demi and she says “why did you come here Alex?” I smile in a charming way and say “I came to visit you” she raises her eyebrows at me clearly not believing me and says “really? Then why did you get drunk and show up to my house at 3:00 in the morning and tell me to not call your family or Demi” I look away and she says “Alex what happened?” I sigh and ask “did you call them?” she says in a softer tone “no I didn't call them I wanted to know first what is going on but your phone was ringing they kept calling and calling but of course it eventually died” I nod my head and say “oh ok thank you for not calling them” she smiles and says “you’re welcome, but now I need you to tell me what happened because my mom you scared the crap out my mom last night and my dad is about to kill you” I sigh and take a deep breath and say “well first of I apologize for how I showed up yesterday I didn’t mean to but I just have a lot of stuff going on that I guess I just lost it but” she says “don’t worry about that Alex I know my parents will get over it I guess they are just worried about you because you seemed really hurt last night” I give her a small smile and say “I have to thank them for still caring for me even after what happened” and she smiles at me.