Chapter 90: Broken and Hurt

Hey guys HAPPY 90TH CHAPTER!!! I hope you guys are still enjoying the story so far I know that some of you may be bummed out that Demi and Alex broke up but hey like I said who knows maybe Demi and Alex will find their way back to each other, but I really hope that you guys continue to read this story and thank you for everyone that has been commenting and voting in the last couple of chapters it means a lot to me and helps me know that someone is reading this story! =) I love you guys so much! =)

Previously:

"thank you Dallas and I will don't worry I actually use some every once in a while but I guess I am going to have to use them now" she smiles and says "so you and Isabella are together?" I look at Isabella and she smiles and says "yes we are" Dallas smiles "you guys are so cute together" I smile and then we hear the door open and I hear a voice that I haven't heard for 3 years say "Dallas I'm back" Dallas looks at me and says "I'm in the living room" I say "can I use the restroom?" she says "yes it's right down the hall" I walk over there before Demi sees me so I can put on the contacts, I walk in and put them on I look at myself in the mirror and fix my hair slightly and say to myself you can do this Noah you can do this just remember that can't give in to her you don't care about her she cheated on you and broke your heart, you love Isabella and she is the real love of your life and she will not break your heart like Demi I take in a deep breath and I walk out and I hear her contagious laugh, I walk back to the living room and see her sitting down in the couch facing Isabella and Haley she has Max on her lap and Dallas says "hey your back" Demi turns around and looks at me smiling and I see she has dyed her hair blonde as soon as she sees me she looks at me like she's seen a ghost and says "Alex" CRAP.....

Noah's Pov:

I pretend to be confused and Haley says "Demi that's actually our cousin Noah" she examines me and realizes that it isn't me and says "oh I'm so sorry I thought you were Alex" I smile "don't worry we get that a lot" she says "get what?" I say "Alex and I always get mistaken" she smiles weakly and says "oh ok well um I'm Demi" she stretches her hand out and I shake it and say "it's nice to meet you Demi I'm Noah" she smiles and honestly I didn't feel anything no sparks which was good....

Demi's Pov

Oh my god Noah looks so much like Alex except that Noah is a guy and let me tell you he is really, really fine I still can't get over the fact that I thought it was Alex I seriously wish that it actually was her but it wasn't which sucked because I felt butterflies in my stomach when I saw her but then I also immediately felt my heart break, I stand up and stretch my hand out and say "oh ok well I'm Demi" he smiles at me which makes my heart flutter and says "it's nice to meet you Demi I'm Noah" I smile back and honestly I felt butterflies in my stomach as soon as our hands touched but it didn't seem like he felt them why is this guy making me feel like this, I love Alex even though I don't know where the hell she is but I still love her, we pull away and Dallas breaks the silence and says "so you and Alex always get mistaken by other people" he chuckles and says "yes we do all the time even Isabella over here confused us once and accidentally kissed Alex by mistake thinking it was me" I look at them and say in my mind wait what Noah and Isabella are together and Alex is ok with that I say out loud "oh so you and Isabella are together?" Isabella smiles at me and says "yes we're together" I don't know why but when she said that I frowned and I felt like a piece of my heart broke but I right away faked smiled at her and say "that's great you guys makes a really cute couple" Noah wraps her arm around Isabella and kisses the side of her head and Isabella says "thank you Demi".

We go silent for a bit and Haley says "so Demi 24 right?" I chuckle at the randomness and say "yeah 24 years old" she smiles at me and Dallas says "oh god no please let's not talk about ages I am going to get depressed" we laugh and I say "how old are you Noah?" he looks at me and says "I'm 21" oh thank god he is in his 20s, I smile and say "you are also the same age as Alex" he smiles "yeah we were born the same year our parents planned it out which I think is kind of weird" I smile and say "yeah I remember one of our aunts tried to do that with me and my cousin but it didn't work out" he chuckles and says "yeah Alex and I are really close since we grew up together" wait maybe Noah knows we're Alex is at I want to ask him so bad but I can't do it right now not in front of Haley and Isabella I smile and say "that's pretty cool" then Haley says "well you guys I am feeling kind of hungry we should go get some food" Max yells out "food" Noah chuckles and says "Max calm down" we chuckle and Dallas says "ok come on let's go get some food" I say "if you want I'll stay with the kids and you girls go and guy" Noah chuckles and says "yeah I'll stay with Demi just in case Lexi wakes up and doesn't recognize her" Isabella says "are you sure babe?" he says "yeah I'm sure" Dallas says "ok then let's roll".