Chapter 14: Break Her Heart

Previously:

"So is it negative or positive?" she looks at me and says "it says..."

Lauren's Pov:

I look at Alex and say "it says negative" "really?" I smile "yeah all three of them say negative" "that's good right" "yes that's good, that means I'm not pregnant" she smiles at me and stands up, I run and hug her really hard and say again "I'm not pregnant Alex" she smiles "that's good Lauren because I really didn't want a niece or nefu from that asshole" I giggle and punch her shoulder, I breathe out of relief "I'm really happy that I'm not pregnant, I mean it would've been nice but I just I didn't think I was ready" she smiles "hey Laur nobody is ready when it comes to having a baby, unless you are rich or something but that's different" I smile "thank you Alex thank you for making me take the test, I seriously can't wait to talk to Camila and make it up to her for the way I spoke to her" "hey it was no biggie, now go downstairs and talk to your girl alright I think they just got home, I'm going to head to my room" I nod saying ok and Alex walks out, now I just need to fix things with Camila...

Alex's Pov:

I'm really happy for Lauren that she isn't pregnant, even though it would've been nice to have a new niece or nefu but hey there will be when Haley gives birth, I head to my room and lay down in my bed I turn on the TV and change it to TMZ then they start speaking about Demi and the reporter person says "Demi Lovato spotted out today early in the morning running with a mysterious guy that we have never seen before, according to our sources they were being really flirty and seemed really happy together, but wait isn't Demi dating Wilmer Valderrama? Could it be that Demi is cheating on Wilmer with this mysterious guy? Who knows but here is a cute picture of the mystery guy carrying Demi, don't they look so cute together" I stare at the T.V in shock and I say to myself "oh my god Lauren is going to kill me" next thing you know I hear Lauren yell "Alexandria Noah Jauregui you better get your ass down here immediately" "oh shit" I stand up and head downstairs I see Lauren and she looks pissed off man it's crazy she was just happy a couple of minutes ago and now she is pissed off she is really angry no angry it too nice she has a face saying I am going to kill you, "so um I assumes you were watching TMZ? "Yes I was and I am about to kill you with my own hands" "Lauren calm down it's not what you think" "oh really? It's not so you are not fucking Demi who is 3 years older than you and has a boyfriend named Wilmer Valderrama?" I simply answer "no" which of course was a huge mistake "seriously stop fucking lying I can't believe it she has a boyfriend Alex" "I know she has a boyfriend Lauren but" I get cut off when she runs towards me and jumps on top of me and starts choking me, Camila and Normani try to get her to stop and get her off of me but they couldn't, next thing you know I feel like I couldn't breathe like I really couldn't breathe, but not because Lauren was choking me she actually wasn't choking me she was just pretending and I say "Lauren Stop-p-p I-I can't-t-t breathe" as soon as she realizes that I am not joking around she let's go of me and gets off of me and I tried sitting down trying to breathe but I couldn't she says "oh my god Alex breathe, breathe" and I couldn't even if I tried then I hear Ally say "Lauren she is having a heart attack call an ambulance" Lauren looks at me "I'm so sorry please breathe please" but she was already crying, I can see darkness taking over my eyes and I feel myself getting weaker and weaker, and then my eyes close shut...

Ally's Pov:

Oh my god Alex just had a heart attack and we are now in the hospital, Lauren has been crying since we got here she keeps blaming here self that she is the reason why Alex had the heart attack, but I don't believe that because I know that Lauren was just pretending to be strangling Alex, right now we are in the waiting room, waiting for the doctor to come out and tell us what happened we have been here for maybe an hour and haven't gotten any news, Lauren is cuddled up with Camila, she somehow managed to calm her down, I know that Alex is going to be ok she has to be ok it's Alex we are talking about she is strong she will make it through this, I have always had a crush on Alex but I never show it or talk about it because she is a player and I don't want to get my heart broken and also because my family wouldn't approve of me dating a girl so yeah that's never going to happen, my cellphone starts ringing and I see that it's Demi I answer and say "hey Demi what's up?" she says "hi Ally I was just wondering what you girls were up too, to see if you guys wanted to hang out?" I sigh "normally we would say yes but right now we are at the hospital" she gasps "what why what happened are you guys ok?" "Yeah we are fine, except that Alex had a heart attack and so we had to bring her" "Alex as Lauren's sister?" "Yeah" "oh my god is she ok? Have they talked to you guys yet?" I can hear how worried she is "well we really don't know they haven't told us anything but I honestly believe that she will be fine, it's Alex she is strong" "yeah you are right she is going to be fine, I am going to head over right now to the hospital ok" "yeah ok we will be here" "ok sounds good bye Ally" "bye Demi" I finish talking to Demi, hmm I wonder why Demi sounded so worried, yet again it isn't sooo shocking because I think that they might actually have feelings for each other, especially since I saw that picture of them on TMZ and they seemed really happy with each other I hope that Demi breaks up with Wilmer and gets with Alex they would make a cute couple.

Demi's Pov:

When Wilmer showed up to the studio I was really bummed out because I knew that Alex would leave and well I can't help to admit that I really like Alex, I wish I could tell her but I am afraid that she might not feel the same, what if she is just trying to have sex with me since she is a player, but yet again she does treat me very different than other girls and she is really, really hot, ughhh Demi why are you thinking like this come on you have a boyfriend who you love very much and he loves you too forget about Alex she is just a player that is going to break your heart, stupid brain stop butting in let my heart decide for me.

I was still in the studio trying to write a song, Wilmer left like right after Alex left which made me angry because Alex could have stayed, oh and before I forget Wilmer didn't even know that my favorite coffee is a soy latte with a blueberry muffin I am starting to question our relationship. I decide to call it a day and head home, when I arrive to my house I walk in take off my heels change into comfortable clothes and sit down in the couch and start watching TV, TMZ was on and they start talking about me "Demi Lovato spotted out today early in the morning running with a mysterious guy that we have never seen before, according to our sources they were being really flirty and seemed really happy together, but wait isn't Demi dating Wilmer Valderrama? Could it be that Demi is cheating on Wilmer with this mysterious guy? Who knows but here is a cute picture of the mystery guy carrying Demi, don't they look so cute together" WTF did I just watch, I stare at the TV shocked and say "oh my god did that just really come out on national T.V?" oh my god, oh my god this is not good at all first of all I can't believe they thought I was cheating on Wilmer which I clearly am not, and second they think Alex is a guy? Wilmer is going to be pissed off when he hears this. Next thing you know I hear a knock on the door.

I get up to open the door and I see Wilmer standing there and he doesn't look so happy and I say "Wil what are you doing here?" he doesn't say anything and walks inside, I close the door and I look at him and he is staring back at me "what the hell is this Demi? Are you seriously cheating on me with that fucking girl?" "Wilmer I am not cheating on you I swear, I bumped into Alex at the park earlier today and we talked but I swear I am not cheating on you, you have to believe me" he stares at me studying my face to see whether I am lying or not and he realizes that I am telling the truth and says "you're not lying" "no I'm not lying" he says "ok, do you have feelings for this girl?" I gulp and say "no I don't have feelings for her" when I say that I right away felt like I was punched in the stomach he says "are you sure?" "yes I am sure" "fine, I want you to call her and tell her to stay away from you" "what Wilmer I can't do that" "if you really don't have feelings for her then this should be no problem, so call her now" I take out my phone and dial her number but she didn't answer which was weird, I call Lauren but she didn't answer either which was also weird, I decide to call Ally and she answers and tell me that they are in the hospital because Alex had a heart attack, my heart breaks when I hear that my poor Alex is in the hospital and so I tell Ally that I will be in the hospital in a bit.

I look at Wilmer and say "Wilmer I can't tell Alex right now because she is in the hospital and I going to go see her" he says "ok I'll go with you and you can tell her as soon as she is awake, and I am going to be there when you do ok" if Alex has feelings for me too then this is going to break her heart....

Is Demi going to break Alex's heart?

Will Lauren find out about Alex's heart condition?

Hey guys here Chapter 14 hope you enjoy it! :D Next update will be tomorrow! Thank for reading!

P.S- THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE 1K READS!!! THAT IS AMAZING THANK YOU SO SO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS! :D