Chapter 128: Day of the Party

A/N: Picture above or aside is the picture of how Steph looks! :)

Previously:

I make my way downstairs and I walk into Demi's small office and I see her with her guitar in her lap and she writing some lyrics she looks so focused I wish I didn't have to interrupt her but she has to eat something or else she won't eat anything, I walk behind her and I say "how's it going beautiful?" she looks at me and smile "it's going great I'm actually almost done with it" I smile "that's great babe" she says "yeah that means that I just need a couple of more songs to go" I nod my head understanding and I say "well babe I'm sorry for interrupting your writing session but dinner is ready" she says "oh my god did you make Chinese food" "yes I did just like you like it" she smiles and says "let's go" I chuckle and she sets down her guitar and we walk over to the dining table and she sees the food and she says "oh my god it smells and looks amazing babe" I smile and wrap my arms around her waist and I say "and it's all for you beautiful" she smiles and says "you are seriously the best boyfriend ever" I chuckle and she says "where's Jamie?" "she is sleeping already the shower knocked her out" she smiles and says "aww you are so good with her and with me" I smile and say "of course I am because she is my niece and you are my beautiful girlfriend who is carrying our baby girl" she smiles and says "I love you" "I love you too"....

Alex's Pov:

So it is finally Friday and we are in Texas already, some of our family isn't here yet and the girls are arriving today and Steph is arriving tomorrow, to be honest I'm slightly worried about her coming she's my best friend and everything but she is a huge flirt and will have any girl wrapped around her finger, but I mean I guess we will see what happens this weekend, as long as she doesn't flirt with my Demi and Camila or Lauren then I am ok with that, but anyways right now I am buying the stuff for the party and well let me tell you being the only guy right now and having to buy all this stuff is not fun but I'll do anything for my beautiful baby, I just got home from buying all the stuff and well I park in the drive way, tonight we are actually going the girls concert I haven't seen them perform in quite a while so I'm really looking forward to it, I begin to take out the stuff from the car and I see the garage open and comes out Haley and the kids and Max says "daddy do you need help?" "yes I do buddy here why don't you take the chips inside" he grabs the bags and runs inside yeah he's not coming back, I give Lily a some bags and Haley comes and says "you know they really missed you while you were gone" I smile and say "trust me I missed them too" she says "so do you think that you are ever going to come back?".

I sigh and say "um I honestly don't Haley I want to but I mean it's harder now especially now that Demi is having the baby pretty soon" she says "yeah I know, it's just that the other day I was in the market and I thought that I saw him there" I look at her with a concern knowing that she is talking about that stupid asshole that left her and the kids, and I say "you saw him?" "I don't know I mean it looked like him but I'm not sure if it was I'm just really scared that he is going to try to get near me and the kids and try to hurt us" I walk up to her and say "look why don't you and the kids come over for a bit to LA maybe for a month" "we can't Alex" "why not?" "because I have work here and so does Dallas" "I know and I understand but I just don't want him to hurt you guys" she runs a hand through her hair and says "do you think maybe you and Demi could come and stay with us just for a couple of weeks?" "I don't know Haley I would have to talk to Demi about this and let's see what she says" she looks down and I go and pull her into a hug and I say "Haley he is not going to hurt you ok I will not let that happen" she wipes a couple of tears away and says "thank you Alex" I smile "your my sister Haley and I am going to take care of you and the kids ok" she smiles and nods understanding, after taking everything inside I go upstairs to the guest room that Demi and I were sleeping in, she didn't want to stay in my old room since Isabella and I stayed in that room, I walk upstairs and walk in and see Demi laying down in bed, Jamie is sleeping in Lexi's crib, Demi sees me and smiles and says "hi baby" I smile and walk over and lay down next to her and peck her lips and say "hi beautiful".