Chapter 83: All I Ever Did Was Love You

Previously:

we order a pizza but still continue painting and then Demi says “so um babe I was thinking that maybe we could um” she pauses and then says “wait no never mind” I look at her and say “babe come on tell me” she says “no I might scare you away” “you won't scare me away trust me” she sighs and says “fine umm well I know it's too soon we haven't been together for at least a year but for 7 months but I love you very much and I can” I cut her off and peck her lips I pull and she looks at me shocked wondering why I did that and I smile and say “you were talking too much” “sorry” and looks down I lift up her chin and look into her eyes and say “babe whatever it is I will support you 100% ok because I love you and it doesn't matter how long we have been together I just hope you are not proposing because I want to do that” she chuckles and says “I was thinking that maybe…..

Alex’s Pov:

I am slightly freaking out right now I don’t know what Demi is going to say I really hope that it is nothing bad because my heart can’t take pain right now but I let her continue and she says I was thinking that maybe um we could try having a baby?” holy shirt I honestly wasn't expecting that but I can tell she really wanted this and I also want it but I want to be able to physically do it and well she said something and then walked away and I realized then that I took too long to answer I snap out of it and say “Demi wait” I go and look for her but she wasn't in the kitchen or living room I go to our room and she was on the bed and I could tell she was crying, I go and sit next to her and rub her back and say “Demi” she says “it's ok Alex we don't have to” I cut her off and say “babe no it's not that I don't want to have a baby with you trust me I do I really do but I want to physically be able to do it with you, I just want us to make a baby together physically, but I know that you really want this and I love you so much so yes Demi let's have a baby” she looks at me with tears in her eyes but I smiling really big and says “really?” I wipe the tears from her eyes and say “of course beautiful” she sits down and wraps her arms around my neck and says “I love you so much you are the best” I smile because Demi is really happy and say “I love you too Demi and I would do anything to make you happy” we lean in and kiss and then pull away and she says “ok so I am going to set up the date for some time this week” I smile and say “ok beautiful” before she gets up she rubs my cheek and say “you really are amazing you know” I smile “I'm amazing because of you beautiful” she says “thank you thank you for walking into my life” I say “no babe thank you because you helped me change if it wasn't for you I probably would've still been sleeping around you have helped me so much and I am grateful every day to have you in my life I love you so much Demi and I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you”.

She smiles and says “well you don't have to worry because you will never loose me Alex” I smile and we lean in and kiss and someone rings the doorbell I say “I'll get it it's probably the pizza” she says “ok” I walk downstairs and I open the door and see Scarlett standing there and I groan and say “Demi why is there a piece of trash in our front door” she says “hahaha very funny” Demi comes and says “what are you” she sees her and says “Scarlett what are you doing here?” she smiles “just came to visit” I scoff and Demi says “um thanks but Alex and I are busy right now” she says “oh you” she was cut off when the pizza guy arrived and says “hello” I walk past Scarlett and say “hi” he says “order for Alex?” I say “yeah that's me” he says “ok here you go it's going to be 22.33” I take out my wallet and I didn’t have enough cash so I say “oh crap um babe do you have 4 dollars I can borrow?” she says “um yeah let me get my purse” the pizza guy says “that's ok don't worry about it” I say “oh thank you but I have to pay you and give you a tip I know how hard you must be working” he sighs and says “yeah being a college student with 2 jobs isn't easy” Scarlett scoffs and says “pfff that's a piece of cake try being a drug dealer that's hard” I roll my eye “easy for you to say since you have never worked in a restaurant” she says “so neither have you” ha I laugh because she clearly forgot that I did work in a restaurant I say “oh I have I worked in Olive Garden since I was 13 ok” Scarlett says “wow that explains why you can't even afford a pizza” I say “shut up Dildo” the pizza guy starts laughing and Scarlett rolls her eye and says “oh how mature” I say “hey I'm 18 I can still be stupid what's your excuse since you’re like 80 and work as a drug dealer” she glares at me and Demi comes and says “I only have a 10?” I say “that's perfect babe”.