Chapter 139: Can't Trust You

Previously:

"hello Alex you there?" "you know what Sam you tell Demi that when she gets back expect her to get a call from my lawyer because I want full custody when our baby is born, and as for you fuck you Sam" I click and go upstairs to Demi and I's room and I take out something from the closet I open the little box and just look at it debating whether I should do it or not but then I open it take one out and light it up, I put it towards my my mouth and inhale it I feel it run through me and how it's spreading out through my body, I missed this I missed feeling the relaxation run through my body it had been 3 years since I had my last smoke I feel a couple of tears fall from my eyes and I just slide down the wall.....

Demi's Pov:

I was in the bathroom pouring my eyes out, how could I do this how could I have sex with Sam when I am pregnant with Alex and I's daughter, that is so fucked up I don't even know how it happened or what even happened that led to that all I remember is Sam and I kissing and then I woke up under the bed sheets and he was next to me, Alex is going to be pissed off, hurt and all of the above he is never going to forgive me for this, I know that we are not together and that I broke up with him but I love him no matter I was just hurt by what he said and him not believing me, but I know that this is something that I should've never done I shouldn't have even let Sam come with me on this trip, I knew that he was just trying to look out for me but it just went too far and I regret it so much I should've just stayed with Alex I shouldn't have broken up with him and left just like that and now I don't know how he is going to react when I have to tell him which I don't even know if I want to tell him because I know that once I tell him it's going to be over between us he is not going to officially want anything with me, the only reason why I might even see him is because of our little girl, I finish taking a shower and I change into my clothes I look at myself in the mirror and my eyes are all red and puffy I look and feel like shit I just want to go home to Alex and tell him how sorry I am and how much I love him and how he still loves me.

I walk out into the room and I see Sam sitting down in the bed and he looks like he is in deep thought I say "Sam?" but he doesn't move or anything he is just sitting there, I walk over to him and I pat his shoulder and say "Sam are you ok?" he stays quiet again and I see him holding my phone in his hands, what's going on did someone call him and tell him something? I shake him again and say "Sam what's wrong?" he finally snaps out of it and says "what?" I give him a worried look and say "are you ok? I've been calling you for a couple of minutes and you just sat there frozen" he gets up and says "oh um yeah I was just in um deep thought I'm sorry about that" "it's ok but are you ok?" he nods his head yes and I say "are you sure?" "yeah I'm fine trust me" ok this is awkward he is still holding my phone "did um someone call me?" he looks at me worried and says "yeah um someone did actually did call" "who was it?" "it was Alex" my eyes widen oh my god Alex called, "did you answer?" "yes I did" please tell me that he didn't tell him I really hope he didn't, "did you tell him?" he looks down and says "yeah I um told him what happened last night and he wasn't happy at all" I stare at him shocked what the fuck why the hell did he tell him without even asking me if I was ok with it he shouldn't have done that it wasn't his call, "what the fuck Sam why did you tell him without even telling me or even asking me first about what I thought about this" "I just assumed that maybe we were together or where going to be together or something after this" "what? No we are not together what happened last night was a mistake I don't even know how it happened I just remember you kissing me and then I woke up next to you"

He looks down and says "wow thanks for telling me that I suck" I roll my eyes "that is not my problem right now Sam, how could you tell him and even assume that we were together" "Demi calm down" "no Sam you crossed a line you should've never come with me here it should've just been me" "Demi I came because I wanted to protect you I hate seeing you hurt" "no Sam you didn't come to protect you just came to get in the way between me and Alex" "what how could you even think that?" I grab my bad and begin to throw all the stuff and say "this was a mistake and it's time for me to go home, I don't know how I could trust you, now I understand why Lauren was suspicious about you" he tries to stop me and says "Demi you need to calm down" "no don't tell me to calm down Sam, you took advantage of me you saw that I was vulnerable and heartbroken and you took advantage of that" I pause, "I am pregnant for crying out loud I am pregnant with Alex's baby, your brothers baby" he says "I know that Demi and I know it's fucked up but I just, you know that there is a connection between us you know that because you also feel it" I look at him and say "I don't feel nothing for you Sam I did once but not anymore ok, I am in love with Alex he is the only person that I love and that I will only love" he doesn't say anything and I nod my head and say "please just stay away from me Sam" I grab my phone from his hand and I begin to walk away and he says "he also told me to tell you something else" I stop and turn around and look at him "what else did he say?" "he said to tell you to expect a call from his lawyer because he wants full custody of the baby"