Chapter 44: You are not the reason...

Hey guys just wanted to dedicate this chapter to my friend @angelaa0808 because she helped me out with this chapter, thank you very much! :) Idk how you dedicate chapters to someone so they can get the notification! Lol

Previously: "you shouldn't have hooked up with her Alex because of you she started cutting herself you ruined her life and now you ruined mine too, I hated my own cousin because of you I hate you Alex" ouch that hurt a lot "Demi" she pulls aways and she says "it's over Alex it's over"and with that she walks out leaving me shocked what the hell just happened?".....

Alex's Pov:

I just stood there in the room shocked at what just happened Demi just broke up with me, tell me that this is all a dream and that it's not happening? I pinch myself and realize that it's not a dream this actually just happened Demi really did just break up with me and worst of all she is blaming me for something that I don't think I caused, or is it my fault that Rachel started cutting? I don't even know any more I need to get Demi back I don't know how but I need to get her back I love Demi.

Demi's Pov:

How was I so stupid and blind to not see that Rachel was cutting how could I hate her and be jealous of her when she was in pain all along, what hurts me the most though is that Alex caused her this pain and the urge to cut, I had to break up with Alex I had to it broke my heart very much because I love Alex so much but it is her fault that this happened. So here I am in the same room with Rachel just watching her sleep she looks so peaceful right now we'll of course she is she's under some heavy stuff, but if you look really close you can see it in her face and body how fragile she is and how sad she is and all the pain that she feels, how could I have not noticed all of this why until now?

I am pulled out of my thoughts when I see that Rachel is starting to wake up I grab a chair and sit next to her she looks around and tries to get up but I say "don't move so much" she looks at me and I can tell that she is shocked and afraid but yet happy to see me she says "what are you doing here?" "I I'm wanted to see you to make sure you are ok" she rolls her eyes "is that really it?" I chuckle "we'll not really" "spill it out" "you know for someone that is under some heavy drugs you are like whatever" she shrugs "eh my body is use to it" I look at her shocked and I can tell she right away caught her mistake of telling me that she uses drugs which I sure did not know about "I um I-i-i didn't know" she says "don't worry about it you were going to find out eventually" I give her a small smile and she says "so go ahead ask" I look at her confused "ask what?" "We'll aren't you going to ask me I did or when I started and then give me a lecture of how I shouldn't do this to myself because it's not good for me".

I say "um I wasn't going to do do that" "Demi just ask me I really don't care" I sigh "I don't have to ask you because I know why you did it" she chuckles "really ok then what is it?" I look at my fingers "because you are in love with Alex" she scrunched her at me and nods her head but I immediately say "I was so stupid Rachel I should have seen this I should've seen the signs but I didn't because Alex's love was blinding me and making me hate you" she cuts me off and says "what are you talking about Demi?" "Alex is the reason why you started cutting and I didn't notice that because I was blinded by her love, which is why I broke up with Alex" she looks at me shocked "what? You broke up with Alex because you think that she is the reason why I started to cut?" I nod my head "what no Demi Alex is not the reason why I started cutting oh my god Demi I can't believe you did that did you seriously blame Alex for that?"

I look at her shocked what does she mean that Alex isn't the reason? "Are you telling me that Alex isn't the blame?" "No of course not what made you think that?" "I don't know I just thought that maybe because you had met her and hooked up with her that maybe you fell for her and the fact that we were together affected you a lot" she nods her head "oh my god Demi no Alex is not the reason I have been cutting for a while now Alex has nothing to do with this trust me, wow you really fucked up Alex must be sooo confused" I rub my eyes not believing this I just blamed the love my life for something that she has no fault in oh my god she must be feeling horrible right now what the hell did I do?