Chapter 5: I'm Noah

Previously: And of course I just look at the road and stayed quiet like an idiot and so she continues (Camila) "so now I am leaving it up to you whether you get on that plane or not but she does love you Alex and doesn't hate you and remember she is still your sister so what do you say?"

Alex's Pov:

I look at Camila and I say "do you love my sister?" she looks at me completely shocked and speechless and says "what we are not talking about me, I just asked you a question" I smirk at her and say "you do love her don't you" she sighs and says "yes I do love her" I nod my head and say "man my sister is stupid" out of nowhere I feel a smack on my head and I realize Camila just smacked me and I said "owe what the hell" she says "don't ever talk about her like that" I roll my eyes and say "geez sorry but it's true she was just wasting her time on some jerk when she could've been with you" she looks straight ahead and says "well dreams don't always turn out the way you want them too" "well that's because you don't try, but if you tried then they would" she smiles at me and says "you know even though you are an ass most of the time you still have a heart and can be nice" I laugh and then think about what happened and say "I'm an asshole hu for everything I said" she gives me a small smile and says "yeah I'm sorry but you were, but hey don't feel so bad because you didn't know" I smile and she says "so what are you going to stay or go?" "fine I'll stay" and she cheers and hugs me tight and says "I knew you would make the right decision" I smiled and say "yeah yeah whatever" so after I made my decision about staying I called my mom and told her to cancel the ticket and so we headed back to Austin's house I decided to leave my stuff in the car since I was going to end up going to live in their house for the summer and so we got out of the car and Camila comes up to me and says "not one word about my feeling towards your sister ok" I smile and say "ok but you seriously need to step up your game" she rolls her eyes and says "I hate you" "no you don't" She smirks at me and says "yeah you are right I don't because you just scored me some points with your sister" I laugh and roll my eyes at her and we walk into the house, we see Lauren sitting down in the couch she looks up and sees me, she gets up and says "Alex I am so sorry" she comes and she hugs me and I hugged her back she starts crying on my chest "it's ok Lauren it's ok" I rub her back and I pick her up and head upstairs into one of the guest rooms I open the door and close it, I sit on the bed and she is still crying onto my chest and I was just holding her rubbing her back and whispering it's ok it's ok, she finally stops crying and I say "you want to talk" she whispers "yeah" "Camila told me about you and Luis I'm really sorry Lauren" she wipes her eyes and says "don't worry it's not your fault it's my fault for not listening to you and I'm really stupid for thinking that he could actually change" I say "hey, hey, hey you are not stupid of he is stupid for doing that to my beautiful sister" she smiled at me "I'm sorry Alex I know we haven't spent time together or anything and you must hate me but I don't hate you or anything I love Alex you are my sister I could never hate you" I smile and say "first of all I don't hate you Lauren ok I love you so much you are my best friend and I could never hate you even if I said I did because you are my sister we both lost communication but hey we have all summer to re-connect" she smiles at me "you are not such an asshole when you get serious" I laugh and say "wow nice way to ruin the moment" we both laugh and Lauren says "sorry I love you little sis" "I love you too unfortunately big sis" she laughs and punches my shoulder "come on now let me see that beautiful smile of yours" she smiles really big and I hug her and she gets off me and moves next to me and she says "so how are you" "Oh well I mean I guess I am doing good" she says "do you finally have a girlfriend" "nope never going to happen" she frowns and says "what why do you say that?" "because I don't want a relationship I am not fit enough to be in a relationship because I'll always end up hurting the person" she says "you don't know that and honestly I don't think you would" "trust me I will I can't trust myself in relationships that's why I always leave them before I get left behind" she smirks at me and says "one day you will find that special girl I know it and she is going to change that little mind of yours" I laugh "nah not going to happen" she smiles and says "come on let's go downstairs before everyone come looking for us" and I nod in agreement we head back downstairs, we see Camila and the girls in the living room and they say "so is everything cool between you guys" we smile and Lauren says "yeah everything is perfect" I say "hi girls sorry about earlier I didn't even say hi" and I hugged them all and everything, we head to the backyard and music is playing I see Justin, Selena, Ariana, One Direction, and Austin we all start having a good time eventually we all ended up in the pool and I got out because I had to go use the restroom so I go inside and do my business as I am walking downstairs I hear the doorbell ring, I go and open it and I see the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen, those beautiful chocolate brown eyes and that beautiful smile she smiles and says "hi um you must be Alex Lauren's sister" in my mind I was like oh my god she knows my name and I say "yeah-h-h I'm Noah".....

Who is the girl with the beautiful brown eyes?

Why did Alex say Noah?

Should Camila act on her feelings towards Lauren?

Hey guys so here is Chapter 5 hope you guys enjoy it, I am really sorry for the late update and for not updating the last couple of days but I had so much homework. But it is the weekend and I will be updating tomorrow....I will possibly even update 2 more chapters tomorrow to make it up to you guys for not updating! 😊 So yeah thank you sooo much for the two hundred and something reads that is amazing and I hope you are enjoying the story! So if you like these chapters please vote for it and if you really like it then please comment on it! 😊

PS- I also wanted to apologize to the person that messaged me a couple of days ago for some reason I did not get the notification of your message and just saw it tonight when I logged on from my laptop so I am really sorry about that, and if anyone needs to talk then feel free to message me! 😊