Chapter 131: You're Not Their Father

Previously:

After taking a shower I change and everything and go downstairs, before reaching the bottom I hear some voices but I just assumed that it was my parents or Demi's, I ignore them and walk into the kitchen where I see Max and Lilly pouring tears I rush over to them and say "he guys what's wrong why are you guys crying?" they continue to cry and I say "come on guys tell me what's wrong where's your mommy and Lexi?" then Lily says "he's back daddy" I look at her confused and say "whose back sweetie?" she continues to cry very loudly and I look at Max and he looks really mad and also has tears coming out and I say "buddy who is back?" he looks at me with hurt and anger in his eyes and just as he is about to say who it is I hear a voice that I never thought I would hear ever again say "hello Alexandria" how dare he come back here....

Alex's Pov:

How dare this mother fucker come back, I turn around and I see him Max, Lily, and Lexi's father, I feel my eyes begin to go black and Haley walks in and she says "Alex" I say "take the kids away" "Alex" "Haley take them away" she takes them away and he says "what are you going to" before he could finish I punched him and he groans in pain, but then he punches me and I look up and I tackle him down and punch him again we are going back and forward but I am getting the most punches, all I see is red how dare this piece of shit dare to come back into Haley and the kids life I know that, that's their father but he doesn't care about them he left them he left Haley when she was pregnant with his third child, out of nowhere I see my dad and Eddie come towards us and they pull us apart and I say "let me go" my mom comes and says "Alex you need to calm down" "mom this son of a bitch can't come he is going to hurt them again" she says "Alex it is not your decision it is Haley's decision" I look at Haley and I say "Haley you can't let this bastard in your life again" she looks down but then looks up and then says "Alex it's their father" "I know that but come on Haley he abandoned you when you were pregnant with Lexi are you really going to forgive him that easily just because he said that he changed?" she says "Alex this is not your decision it's my decision" "ok what about Max and Lily hu? What about them are you really going to put them through that again?"

Then I hear him say "Alex I would never hurt my kids or Haley ever again trust me when I say that I have changed I am not the same person that I was a couple of years ago" I look at him and punch him and Haley walks up to me and says "just stop it Alex stop it they are not your kids ok they are my kids he is the father you are not their father ok and if he says that he has changed then he has changed Alex, so just drop it you are not their father even if they call you dad you will never be their father" I look at her shocked but also hurt but I cover it up immediately and say "fine whatever let this piece of trash in your life again but trust me I bet you he hasn't changed at all but don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart once again and leaves you with your kids" I look at Drew one more time and I walk to him and I grab him from the collar of his shirt and push him against the wall and say "if you hurt them or even dare to touch them again I will kill you with my bare hands remember that ok" he smirks at me and says "looks like I won and you lost once again" I punch him and knock him out and everyone gasps with that I walk out to the backyard and shut the door.

I go to the shed and I hear someone following me and I hoping that it is not Demi because I know that I am heated up right now and I am going to say something that I am going to regret later even though none of this is her fault, I walk in to the shed and then she says "you know that was a hell of a punch my friend but you really should've called me or something to help you" I chuckle and say "I should've hu but then your girl would've gotten mad at me for bringing you into this" she chuckles and says "Dinah is not my girl yet man" I chuckle "oh so it's a yet" "yeah not yet come on we just met" "yeah but that didn't seem to stop you in fucking her" she chuckles actually we didn't fuck, I look at him confused and say "what do you mean?" "we didn't fuck we made love" I start to laugh and she says "yeah, yeah, yeah, laugh it out I know I said the word love" I hold my laughter in and say "so you seem very serious about Dinah" "yeah I am serious about her trust me I am so serious that I am actually going on tour with her and the girls" I look at her shocked and say "wow really then I guess you really are serious" she smiles and says "yeah she makes me feel something else man and it really scares me" "I know what you mean Steph I do but sometimes you have to take risks of course it sucks getting your heart broken because its pain that you are feeling it fucks you up but all you can do is get back up instead of letting it knock you down"