Chapter 40: D+A

Previously: "I love you Demi" she smiles "I love you too Alex" we both lean in and kiss we share a really long and passionate kiss we stop when breathing was a problem and because we remember that we are out in public we lean our foreheads against each other with huge smiles on our faces....

Alex's Pov

I look at everyone and say "thank you everyone" I see a girl that had been recording "hey um do you mind sending me the video to my twitter account and I'll follow you" she squeals in excitement "oh my god yeah no problem" she sends it to me and I follow her me Demi signed a couple of autographs and took a couple of pictures her fans even wanted pictures with me then I see the worker "hey man I'm sorry about this I didn't think people would actually come in and surrounds us" he smiles "hey it's no problem don't worry about it" "here you go bro thanks for letting me borrow it" I was about to hand him the guitar but Demi says "no, no, no" I look at her confused "what's wrong babe?" She takes the guitar from my hands and says "I am buying this guitar" "why?" "because I want to remember this day forever" I smile "ok well ring it up man" we walk over to the cash register and I say "wait hold up do you have a sharpie or something?" "yeah right here" he hands it to me and I sign the guitar with today's date which was 7/3/14 (A/N: I chose this day because it was the day that I wrote this lol) I write on the guitar "I love you Demi and I hope every time you see this guitar it reminds you of this day because it was a magical moment and remember "All of me loves all of you" you are beautiful Demi never forget that" I sign it underneath and I write "D+A Always and Forever" Demi reads it "Awww Alex" I smile and she says "I love you too" we kiss and continues buying the guitar.

Demi takes out her wallet but I stop her "nope I am buying this for you beautiful" "babe it's 1,000 dollars" "I don't care it's totally worth it" she smiles "I love you" "I love you too" we finish purchasing the guitar and walk out of the store with huge smiles on our faces and holding hands I was carrying the guitar case with my left hand and holding Demi's hand with my right then I say "so where do you want to go now beautiful?" She smirks at me "let's go to Victoria Secret I think it's time for me to give you a little show" I take deep breath "oh god does it involve me seeing you in really sexy lingerie that is going to make me have a girl boner" she giggles "maybe" "thank you god you have answered my prayers" she laughs and smacks my chest, I nod my head and laugh we walk in to the Victoria Secret store and she says "ok wait right here" "ok" she goes and talks to someone and I was just waiting she comes back and grabs my arm "come on let's go" we start walking and I say "where are we going?" She smirks at me "to a private fitting room"

Oh god was is about to happen, I begin to get nervous "oh um ok" we walk in and there was a chair in the center and there was mirrors everywhere and a curtain with a room I say "babe what are we doing here?" "this is the private fitting room" "oh um ok" she sits me down in the chair and goes behind me and starts massaging my shoulder and says "relax baby I just want to try on somethings and I want your opinion" I take a deep breath "ok" "now you just sit here and relax while I go pick out some stuff" she rubs my chest from behind and kisses my neck whispers in my ear seductively "I hope you brought JR" she bites my earlobe and I just gulp, she chuckles and walks away and I say to myself "Damm" I sit there and wait for Demi she finally comes back with some stuff in her hands and I say "babe" "don't worry I am just going to go change" "ok" she walks into dressing room and I just sit there and wait then she says "ok handsome are you ready?" "hell yeah I am" she comes out she was wearing a black bra and black underwear and man did she look sexy I was just looking at her with my mouth open I say "wow" She walks over to me "you might want to close your mouth babe you don't want to catch a fly" "Demi you look" "shhh don't speak baby just nod if I should buy it" I nod immediately like a lost puppy and she giggles she rubs my chest and says "ok I'm gonna go try another one" "ok" she walks away and I try to control my nerves so I say "ok ok relax Alex relax" she comes out wearing red lingerie fuck fuck fuck I say "oh my god" Demi smirks and I feel myself starting to sweat Demi starts walking over to me slowly giving me a seductive look "what's the matter baby?"
She reaches me And I say "um-m nothing" she smirks "are you sure?" "yeah-h-h" "then why are you stuttering?" "Um am I?" She smiles at me seductively "yes you are" she gets on her knees and starts rubbing my thighs up and down I say "Demi baby what are you doing?" "I am giving you a little show" she starts to unbuckle my belt and I was really turned on at this moment she unbuttons my pants "Babe" "relax handsome I know you want me to do this" she takes out JR and starts sucking it and I mean I know it's not physically on me but man did it feel good and I just see her head bobbing she finishes and I say "Demi" she looks at me "I know you've always wanted me to do that" I smile and she continues "but of course we are not going to have sex here this was just a little thank you for what you did back there" I frown "so you turned me on and I'm not going to be able to fuck you" she smirks "exactly" "come on baby please let me" "no babe you have to wait until we get home" I pout and she smiles and says "but you enjoyed it didn't you?" "hell yeah" she chuckles "well I'm gonna go get dressed and then we could leave" I smile "ok beautiful"