Chapter 24: Take A Deep Breathe

Previously:

"come on lets go to the backyard so we can talk" she's looks down at her hands "um actually I can't" I frown "what why not?" "Alex I need to tell you..." then my dad says "girls Wilmer and I are starving is the food ready?" "what the fuck?" I turn around and I see Wilmer and he has a smirk on his face......

Alex's Pov:

"what the hell is he doing here?" and my dad says "Alex watch your language before I ground you" I roll my eyes "seriously dad what is he doing here?" "he came with Demi you invited them over" "no I only invited Demi not him" "well Wilmer came with Demi ok so be nice" I scoff "be nice yeah right did he tell you that I made those bruises on his face?" "yes he did tell me that you both got into a fight when he was drunk and I am very disappointed in you Alex you know better than that" then Wilmer said "I'm really sorry about that Alex I hope you can forgive me" and I could tell it was fake so I laugh and say "you have got to be fucking kidding me" my dad says "alright you know what that's it you are grounded for the whole time that we are going to be here now go upstairs to your room" I think to myself what the hell? And my mom says "Mike don't you think you are being too hard on her I mean he did hurt her also and he was also hurting Demi" my dad says "no I am not Clara, Wilmer was drunk Alex should've known better now go upstairs to your room" my mom says "Mike at least let her have dinner" I say "that's ok mom I lost my appetite anyway".

I walk away and head upstairs to my room and slam the door I lock it and walk over to my desk and take out a box of cigarettes, I go to the balcony and light one up I really needed it, I was just so stressed and pissed off that my dad my own dad would actually pick his side instead of mine then I heard someone knock on my door I turn off my cigarette and walk back inside my room I spray cologne on myself and close the balcony door someone knocks again and I go and unlock it I open it and see that it is Demi, I sigh and say "Demi I really don't want to talk to you right now" "Alex please let me explain" "I really don't want to hear it ok just go back to Wilmer" I close the door grab a picture frame of Demi and I and throw it against the wall I slide down the door and just start thinking so many things like does Demi really love me? Does my dad actually hate me? Because I feel like he is ashamed of me or he doesn't love me and I am the rebel, what should I do?

After thinking I get up and go to my desk and I just start playing video games, someone knocks on the door and I groan I get up and open it, I see my mom and she says "honey can you please come downstairs for dinner?" "I'm sorry mom but I really don't want to deal with that" "I know honey I know that you hate Wilmer and you are probably hating your father right now but don't let Wilmer win honey" I look at her confused and say "mom why don't you like Wilmer?" She chuckles "because he is in the way of you and Demi being together" my eyes open wide "mom how did you know?" She's smiles at me widely "I can see it both of your eyes the way you look at each other" I smile back and say "I'm in love with her mom" "I know sweetie I know you are" "and it hurts me so much to see her with him I just wish that I could hold her in my arms whenever I wanted and be able to kiss her but I can't" "I know it's hard and it hurts a lot but don't let him win Alex" I smile "thanks mom I love you" "I love you too honey" I hug her and she says "come on let's go downstairs" "ok" we walk downstairs and everyone looks at me and my dad says "glad that you decided to join us" I walk pass them and don't say nothing, I look over at Demi and I saw guilt and hurt in her eyes, I look away and sit down next to Lauren and Of course I ended up being in front of Wilmer and Demi was next to him.

We start eating and everyone was talking but I wouldn't say a word then out of no where Wilmer says "so Alex I hear that you are a great soccer player" I groan in my mind and say "yup" "well that's great you know I know the coach in USC if you want I could talk to him about maybe getting you a scholarship?" "no thanks" and my dad says "Alex" I clear my throat "I mean great but no thanks" my dad groans "Alex stop being rude, that's great if he talks to the coach that's were you are going" I roll my eyes here we go again "no dad I told you I am going to Texas" "Alex we already had this discussion you are going to USC and that is final" "wow I thought that was my decision but I guess not" "well I am paying for it so it's not really your decision" I nod my head and just take a deep breath to Try and relax, then Wilmer says "so do you want me to talk to the coach?" Demi says "Wilmer lets stop talking about soccer ok" "I am just asking" I roll my eyes "like I said Wilmer no thank you I don't need your help" my dad butts in "Alex what the hell is wrong with you?" And my mom snaps "Mike stop it ok leave her alone if she doesn't want his help then let her that's her decision" he doesn't say anything but just nods his head. Up to this point I have had enough of this so I say "excuse me I'm done for tonight" I grab my plate and put it in the dishwasher and go to the backyard.

I see the soccer ball and I start kicking it around Lauren comes and says "hey" I continue kicking the ball and say "hey" "Alex I am really sorry about tonight I never thought that this was going to happen" I look at her "it's ok Lauren it wasn't your fault" "but I feel like it is because I told you to invite her" "don't worry about it ok" she sighs "did you talk to Demi?" "no she wanted to talk to me earlier but I didn't let her" "Alex talk to her maybe there is a reason of why he is here" "I don't know Lauren" then we hear a noise and look behind us and see Demi and she says "hi um can I talk to Alex really quick?" Lauren smirks at me and says "yeah sure" I glare and just continue kicking the ball around then Lauren mouthes to me "talk to her" she leaves and Demi says "Alex?" I kick the ball and it went to the water and I mumbled "great" "Alex please look at me" I look up and see her beautiful chocolate brown eyes and she says "I am really, really sorry Alex I did not mean to bring him he just came over right when I was leaving and he apologized for what he had done and I told him that I was going out but he said he was coming with me and of course I told him no but he came anyways" "did you forgive him?" She looks downs and says "yes I forgave him" I look immediately get pissed off and say "what?" "Alex I can't just get rid of him that easy he was there for me through my hard times he helped me so much" "I know and I understand that but how can you forgive him when he physically hurt you?" "because he was drunk Alex everyone makes mistakes" I nod my head and roll my eyes "fine ok but were does that leave us?" She tenses up because she thinks that I am going to break up with her which I am not and says "we are still together Alex I still love you and I will end things with him I just need more time please baby don't break up with me" she comes and wraps her arms around my neck and I tense up because someone can easily see us right now but I soon relax and I wrap mine around her waist and she starts crying, I wipe her tears away and hug her "ok but please stop crying I hate to see you cry" she smiles at me and she says "I love you" I smile widely because it was the first time she said it and It felt really good to hear it "I love you too Demi" we lean and kiss we pull away and we rest our foreheads against each other.

Then she says "can I just say that you kicking the ball in your shorts and t-shirt turned me on so bad" I chuckle "well we can have a quickie right over there" and I point to the shed she bites her lip "ok let's do it" we walk over to the shed and go inside I close the door and immediately crash my lips on to hers she moans "ugh baby I've been so horny throughout the day" i smile "don't worry babe I can fix that" i put her on top of the table that was in the she and I take off her shirt and she takes off mine I start kissing her neck, she moans again "no hickeys handsome" I smile in to the kiss and take off her bra and I start kissing and sucking on her breasts she moans "oh Alex" she starts to mess around with my shorts and I say "I'm sorry beautiful but I'm not wearing it" she smirks "thats ok that doesn't mean you can't use these" she grabs my hand and looks into my eyes seductively and pushes my fingers inside her and moans while they go in her, I lift up her skirt up and start fingering her she continues moaning "ohhh Alex, faster" I pick up my pace and start going faster and faster, she starts scratching my back and is breathing heavy "right there baby" I go even faster and I feel her walls tighten up around my fingers "ugh I'm going to come baby" "hold it in a little longer beautiful" I continue my pace "I can't hold it in any longer Alex, oh my god" I take out my fingers and get on my knees and I start eating her out like it was my last meal and she moans "Alex" "come on baby let it out" she moans my names really loud and releases in my mouth, I eat her out to help her relax and once I am finished she pulls me back up and we make out for a bit them she she says "I love you" "I love you too beautiful"

A/N: Can I just say that I edited this while I was in class and it was soooo weird lol

Does Alex's dad really hate her?

What is Wilmer trying to do?

Hey y'all here is chapter 24 sorry that it's a late update, but here it is hope y'all enjoy please vote and comment thank you so much for reading, almost 5K which is amazing I never thought people would be interested but I am glad that you are. Thank you soooo much I love you all and please continue reading! :D