Chapter 58: The Ignore Button

Previously: "no that's not Demi she would never do that to me she actually loves me and I love her and I know that she isn't just using me for sex, she did that to you because she doesn't love you she never did" she looks at me and smirks at me, what does this kid have under her sleeve she says "you know while you guys were together Demi and I had an affair she cheated on you bro she left you for me, because I was better for her I actually love her" my eyes widen they were having an affair behind my back nobody cheats on Wilmer Valderrama nobody this kid just made the worst mistake of her life, looks like there's going to be a change of plans Alex Jauregui is not going to run my business instead I am going to kill both Demi and Alex.....

Demi's Pov:

(A/N: Demi's Pov is going to start from 2 days after Alex went back to Miami.)

Ever since Alex went back to Miami I have been feeling very crappy and sad, I miss her so much I wish she was still here with me I need her to be here with me without Alex I feel like I am missing my whole heart literally, I know it's only been 2 days but it feels like it's been forever I want her to come back already. I miss her so much but I have also been avoiding her for the past 2 days I only answered when she called me to tell me she made it home safe but after that I stopped answering why? Because I feel that if I don't hear her voice or see her during Facetime then I won't miss her that much, but of course it's only been 2 days and I feel like it's only getting worse, but I also need to learn to stop depending on Alex especially since she is going to be gone for 3 months I need to find something to distract me I really do.

So right now I am sitting here in the couch in very, very comfortable clothes eating a sandwich and watching the I.D channel I seriously love this channel and could never get tired of it, suddenly my phone starts ringing and I see Alex's picture pop up and I sigh and hit ignore and just throw my phone to the side I get up and decide to get ready to go and find something to do right when I was about to go upstairs someone rings the doorbell and I make a confused face wondering who it could be since I wasn't expecting anyone I go and open the door and I see Scarlett the girl that nearly caused Alex's and I's relationship to fall apart I haven't talked to her ever since that day that Alex and I had that fight and I said to myself that I wasn't going to she says "hey sexy" I smile "hi" she says "where have you been? It's been almost a week" I chuckle "no it hasn't it's only been a couple of days" she chuckles "I know but it feels like eternity for me since I last saw your beautiful face" I can't help but blush and I look somewhere else I look back up, I say "would you like to come in?" "yeah sure well only if you are not busy?" "well I was just about to go take a shower to get ready and head out" "Oh meeting up with your girlfriend?" I frown "no Alex had to go back to Miami for school I was just going out maybe do some shopping or something" she says "oh ok you are bored aren't you?".

I chuckle "yes I am extremely bored, without Alex I have nothing to do and it doesn't help that I really miss her" I look down and she says "hey you don't need her in order to have fun and you shouldn't mope around she's probably in the beach right now flirting with some girl" I look at her and frown and say "Alex isn't like that she would never cheat on me" she raises her hands in defense and says "sorry I'm just saying" I sigh "I'm sorry for being rude" "hey you weren't being rude you were just saying what you feel" I smile Scarlett is very charming she reminds me so much of Alex especially of when we had just started dating she was really flirty with me and would always tease me and just do cute little things for me, honestly I miss that Alex the Alex that I know now isn't the same one I don't remember the last time Alex flirted with me or did something stupid that would make me laugh. Scarlett pulls me out of my thoughts and says "so what do you say Demi?" I snap out of it "I'm sorry what did you say?" she chuckles "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today since you are bored" I smile "yeah sure since I really need to get out of the house" she smiles and says "ok well I am going back to my apartment so I can let you get ready and I will come and pick you up in what do you say 30 minutes?" I look at her and raise my eyebrow at her really 30 minutes, she looks at me and starts laughing "I'm kidding Demi I know 30 minutes is not enough" I giggle "I thought you were serious for a moment" she smiles "no of course not I know you want more time, so what do you say I'll pick you up in 2 hours?" "yeah sounds good" she smiles "ok then see you in 2 hours" as soon as Scarlett left I went to go and take a shower and begin to get ready to go out seems like today is going to be pretty fun.

*Two hours later

So as soon as I was ready Scarlett came to pick me up and so we were in the car and she says "so how long is Alex going to be gone for?" I sigh and say "um for about 3 or 4 months" "oh that sucks, but on the bright side we get to hang out more often" I chuckle "yeah I guess you are right but I might be busy since I will be visiting Alex a couple of times" she chuckles "true but it's not like you are going to be over there 24/ 7" I chuckle and say "yeah I guess you are right we can hang out more often" she smirks at me and my cellphone starts ringing and I see it's Alex I want to answer so bad because I really miss her but I can't answer cause then I am going to miss her even more and I can't answer right now that I am with Scarlett, Alex would be pissed off if she knew that I was with her right now so I hit the ignore button.

Is Demi making the right choice about ignoring Alex?

Will Scarlett try something with Demi?

How is Alex going to take it being ignored?

Hey you guys so here is Chapter 58 I hope that you guys like this chapter I know that it is short but I just felt that it was right to end it right here, but the next chapter will be longer I promise. The next update will hopefully be later on today since right now it is almost 2 in the morning. But anyways please vote and comment below on what you guys think is going to happen or what you would like to happen! =)