Wow.

Hello guys I'm Emily I'm new here so things are going to be much different. Welcome to a new and improved episode of what's up in Hollywood!

Listen up, Glee fans!

The co-CEO's of Fox Television Group,Dana Walden and Gary Newman, took the stage at the TCA Winter Press Tour on Saturday morning, and they revealed that Glee fans have a lot to look forward to this fall.

Although the musical hit is in their sixth and final season, many fans - and Fox chairmen - are sad to see the series go, but we think they have come up with a great solution: After stating that Fox practically "begged" Ryan Murphy to stay with the network, Newman revealed that there are some familiar McKinley faces headed to Murphy's newest upcoming series, Scream Queens.

Glee's leading lady, Lea Michele, is set to star in the "outrageous and amazing" fall series, along with Magic Mike's Joe Manganiello, Abigail Breslin and Keke Palmer.

It was previously announced thatScream Queens will also featureAmerican Horror Story alum, Emma Roberts and Jamie Lee Curtis in this limited series.

Topping off this start-studded cast, Fox revealed that pop sensation Ariana Grande will guest star in Scream Queens in a recurring role. This will be Grande's first return to TV since starring in Nickelodeon's Victorious and Sam and Cat.

WATCH: Relive All of Ariana Grande's Most Awkward Moments!

According to Fox, Scream Queens - which is co-created by Glee's Murphy,Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan - is an anthology series. The first season will revolve around a college campus which is rocked by a series of murders.

Fifteen one-hour episodes have been ordered, which are scheduled to begin production in the spring, and will premiere in Fall 2015 on Fox.

Jade Thirlwall and Liam Payne: A couple days ago the couple we spotted at Londons O2 Arena watching the Knicks game along with Little Mix's Jesy Nelson and Leigh-Anne Pinnock. Just days before they welcomed a baby girl in to the world by the name of Hope Bee Payne.

We recived an anonymous tip from someone regarding singer Randy Jackson, let's have a look see..

-plays tape the voice is low and slowed down-

He made another account to try and rape her again. He nearly killed her with his gun but she told me she got out in time to where he didn't...

-tape ends-

Wow.

Michael Jackson: Looks like the king of pop is back on the market ladies so whoo hoo!!

Kylie Jenner :

Kylie Jenner "100 per cent" believes in aliens.

The 17-year-old reality TV star says she has no doubt there is life on other planets and admits she is obsessed with space.

She told US Cosmopolitan magazine: "I've been to Area 51 and talked to people who claim to have been abducted. I'm super interested in aliens, but they terrify me because I 100 per cent believe in them."

Zayn Malik :

Zayn Malik might be the latest celebrity hacking victim. Many One Direction fans were thrilled when an alleged nude photo of the singer started being passed around on Twitter and tumblr. However, other Directioners aren’t so sure that it’s the real deal.

According to Hollywood Life, the naked photo of Zayn Malik was supposedly stolen after hackers gained access to the iCloud account of his girlfriend, Little Mix singer Perrie Edwards. Oh No They Didn’t! found the nude photo on the tumblr of user zayn011293, whose account has been deleted. The user captioned the photo, “OMG SO APPARENTLY PERRIE’S ICLOUD GOT HACKED.”

The blurry picture shows a tattooed, dark-haired young man with his face obscured by hair. The photo is cut off at the bottom, so it doesn’t reveal anything too X-rated. Hollywood Life thinks that the heart tattoo on the man in the photo looks a bit off, and many Directioners agree that the nude photo doesn’t feature Zayn Malik.