Music to my ears

Welcome back to another fine episode of What's up in Hollywood!  As usual I'm Brit Nicole -I smile-

The Grammys:

Madonna, AC/DC and Ariana Grande are among the first performers announced to take the stage at the Grammy Awards next month.

Singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran and country star Eric Church will also perform at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Feb. 8, The Recording Academy announced Tuesday.

Grande, who is nominated for two awards, will make her Grammy debut. Church is nominated for four honors, while Sheeran has three, including album of the year for "x."

Beyonce, Sam Smith and Pharrell are the leaders in nominations with six apiece. The three pop stars, along with Sheeran, will compete with Beck for album of the year.

The 57th annual Grammy Awards will air live on CBS.

Little Mix: Little Mix's Perrie Edwards and Jade Thirlwall both hinted on a possibility of Album number three comming out. But when? As announced on her twitter Miss Edwards states "You'll be seeing an Album three sometime this year we're not putting a deadline on it."

Justin Beiber :

Justin Bieber has recently been named the new face of Calvin Klein. The brand launched a new video featuring Bieber and model Lara Stone, as well as several photos for the campaign, and while the singer's fans are thrilled, some were skeptical about the pictures' authenticity, with some claiming that Bieber's pictures may have been heavily retouched.

Not long after the images have been released, BreatheHeavy.com released an image of the "before" image before the pictures were allegedly photoshopped. Soon after, Bieber's team sent a cease and desist letter to the website. According to TMZ, the singer's team demanded that the image be removed after the site claimed that it was from a photoshoot insider.

Michael Jackson ( - MichaelJJackson-):

Did he try to commit suicide over his ex Jade Thirlwall?  Insiders say that he had open wounds on his wrists and tried to overdose on pain killers. The singer is now on suicide watch. But guess who's watching him? The reason why he wanted to kill himself in the first place. Jade.

Becky G:

Becky G. debuted a brand new wildly curly hairstyle earlier this week while at the studio recording her first full-length album. Then, the singer showed off a different version of her spiral curls style in her latest Instagram pic, but it's her caption that made us take notice!

"He said he like my curly hair," Becky wrote along with her photo share. She even accented her words with the hair flip emoji! We're not sure who the "he" Becky was referring to is, but fans were quick to throw out a couple of names for who it could be. Is it Austin Mahone? Jimmy Deshler? We need to know – especially if he was supporting Becky in the studio or even collaborating on new music with her!

Jade Thirlwall and Liam Payne:

Well it looks like Miss Thirlwall finally found her happily ever after. The Little Mix singer announced their engagement by showing the fans exactly what happend in her story best pm moments titling it "#1 Pm moment"