well this should be interesting.

Hey guys! It's Alexandra and your watching what's up in Hollywood!  I'm going to be filling in for Brit, she got sick so here I am!

Kylie Jenner:

Kylie Jenner revealed to us in November that her style “changes every month.” And recently we’ve noticed the star might be drawing some inspiration from big sisKim Kardashian, but not just in the clothes department. It looks like Kim has also influenced the 17-year-old’s selfie-taking skills. (In particular, selfies that showcase one’s butt.)

Kylie, 17, posted the above photo on Instagram, showcasing her backside in a pair of skinny jeans, along with the caption, “eat yo wheaties.” And the star had the whole “best belfie” stance nailed down, a pointer she probably picked up from Kim. (The 34-year-old reality star started the ‘belfie’ movement with her white bikini photo last year.)

Jade Thirlwall:

Little mixes Jade Thirlwall made her long time hatred for ex bestie Brooke Shields after rumors surfaced that she had over ten other accounts!

-plays tape-

Jade: I know your fucking game! You know who the fuck you are! You pretended to be my brother, one of my ex boyfriends, the older version of my sister MY FUCKING FRIEND! Idk why it took me so damn long to realize but watch your fucking back Brooke becuase I'm comin after your ass next time I see you! You think you know someone and then they just screw you over! I fucking hate you! You fucked up my life, I lost everything! I cried for fucking weeks I tried killing myself SIX FUCKING TIMES! after what happened!  I felt worthless becuase of the shit YOU pulled and watch bitch, watch I will fuck you up if you try coming near me again best to believe that bitch!

-ends tape-

-laughs- is it just me or I can't wait to see this fight?

Tatiana Thumbtzen: model Tatiana Thumbtzen aired a heart felt video but know one knows exactly what about. Called: I'm just simply Tatiana.

 -plays tape-

 I don't understand why everyone just sees me as this video girl. It's like, who's Tatiana Thumbtzen again? Oh, okay the girl that worked with Michael Jackson. no. Please. I am much more than just sone video girl that prances around in a tight dress as someone chases after. I have feelings I am a person. I'm just Tatiana. Im am not a groupie *looks down and sighs* though I've been acting otherwise. I can't comprehend how stupid I can be. But i mb still young. I will make more mistakes but I can't change the past. I wish I could. *wipes away a tear* I will not be made a fool of.

-tape ends-

But who's making a fool of her hm? She later posted a message: 'The thin Line between love and hate' whats going  on? Once we find out we will give you all of the juicy details.

Perrie Edwards:

Sorry guys! Looks like Little Mix's very own Perrie Edwards is off the menu Joining miss Jade Thirlwall. The beauty announced on her bio that she is now dating Ofcoarse the one and onky, One Directions Zayn Malik.

Ariana Grande:

Ariana Grande, 21, is definitely brightening up the holiday season! The stunning singer sang, “Last Christmas” during Michael Bublé‘s holiday special, “Christmas In New York” as well as a beautiful duet with Michael of “Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town!”

Michael Jackson (-MichaelJJackson-)

Did King of pop Michael Jackson try to win back ex wife Jade Thirlwall's heart?

Mr Jackson was spotted singing outside of Jades window. And of course Jade wasn't having it -mumbles- Bitch. But this isn't the first time he's attempted to get her back. Days before the two were seen talking and the conversation ended with Michael asking "What happened to us?"

And Jade simply replies. "You."

WOW. that had to hurt!