Arianna Grande

So, today we have a special gues non other than the beautiful Miss Ariana Grande -chuckles- So how are you doing today Ariana?

A: I'm great, how are you doing?

E: I'm doing good, -smiles- so, everyone is wondering what exactly happened at the Victorias secret fashion show?

A: Well actually when I first arrived the first thing I did was almost walk face first into an angel wing, that thing had it out for me I swear! *laughs* it wasn't a big deal, we just went far enough out of each others way.

E: -laughs- I just love the hashtag you made about it.

A: Oh thank you! I tried to be clever.

E: -chuckles- so, how have you and your husband been doing?

A: Oh where doing great! I couldn't ask for a better man in my life, he's the one you always dream of having and I'm lucky enough to have that dream come true for me.

E: -smiles- aw, that's so cute. Do you plan on having any more children?

A: Well I'm actually pregnant as we speak. *laughs* we just found out we're having a boy, we're naming him Ayden *smiles* I'm just hoping that the family drama will have ended for sure by then.

E: -smiles- Oh congratulations!

A: *grins* Thank you!

E: Your very welcome.  So, are you coming out with a new song soon?

A: I am, I have a bunch of new stuff planned for ya'll and 2015, gosh this year went by so fast! *giggles* but I'm constantly in the studio working on new songs and alot of them I'm excited about and I can't wait to share them with everyone. 

E: -smiles- Great! Well, that's about all the time we have left, thank you so much for joining us on the show today Ariana.

A: Thank you for having me. *smiles*

E: I'm Brit Nicole and I'll see you next time on What's up Hollywood! -crowed cheers-