-Jade voice- Love is in ze air! or wait, thats hate.

-smiles- Hey guys Brit Nicole here with Another episode of whats up in Hollywood!

Anasti Jackson:

Daughter of Michael Jackson and Jade Jackson has been stirring up a little bit of trouble.

New teen mother asked her Father If he would like to name her son and he answered with “Are you serious?”

After talking back and forth Anasti Finally said: ‘’You act like you didn't get mom pregnant at 15!”

Moments later It was another argument, but this time with Supermodel Naomi Campbells daughter London Campbell.

Rumor has it That Anasti has a thing for Londons boyfriend Dustin Xavier, but once again London says hes not going anywhere!

Anasti shot back by saying ‘’I just said he was cute, I don't need him, I'm getting married!”

Younger sister Janessa Thumbtzen buts In trying to break the fight up, but then stops by saying “Dads gonna be pissed!”

Anasti replied simply saying. “I dont give a fuck I hate him.”

well! nothing like a daughters love!

Anyways, Back to London and Anasti, Later that yesterday Dustin comes back saying:

@AnastiJackson_@LondonCampbell -_______- I have my mother tell me to get online and I come back to this shit. Anasti, if your apparently getting married then why the hell are you on my message board asking me why I'm still with London and not with you? Don't disrespect my girl like that either because I love her a lot and that won't change anytime soon and if it does it definitely won't be over you after this little fiasco. And London why are you getting so defensive over someone I barely know? She's my cousin for one and her and my mom are close, her dad is Uncle Michael and Randy is practically my dad so uh..a lil nasty to date her too and so you shouldn't be getting so defensive over something neither of us can control. And Ness :)@Janessa_Thumbtzen THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH I LOVE YOU.

Janessa Thumbtzen:

Today we invited the 14 year old in where she had some confessions about finding a boyfriend,

-plays tape-

J: Im really shy when It comes to boys like my mom. I don't talk much to the guys that I like I just kinda stand back and If it happens it happens I don't want to rush into a relationship without knowing them first.

-tape ends-

Honey Cocaine And Blac Chyna:

Forbidden love I see between the Two, heres what Insiders had said to us:

-plays tape-

I know everything now so. She had sex with Chyna a couple of days ago and I guess Chyna wanted to be with Honey but Honey was telling her that she's kinda taken, so her and August maybe aren't as serious but they are close with their love in the relationship. But here's the twist!! Honey doesn't want to be with anyone but her ex, Johnny! They shared moments together last night and early this morning before and after the sun came up! Johnny is trying to tell her that he's not worth her love and tears, she cried lol! But she kept going saying her love for him! She has even told her son, Nito, how much she misses him and how she wish they were all a big happy family! XD I just kinda find this crazy, like a reality show!!! August and Honey's adopted daughter even loves Johnny and she has even stated he's like a father to her, I think August need to watch out, his daughter and supposedly gf is slowly leaving, I liked how I stated that! But, Honey told Johnny that she really just wants to be with him only, no matter who she's with, she wants him!!

-tape ends-

In other news between the two they were seen together at a restaurant and Honey was caught rubbing Chynas butt. -shows picture-

Randy Jackson And Paige Hurd:

Aww looks like the couple got back together and the Eloped!

wonder what Jade Thirlwall thinks?

Blac Chyna:

Not the first time you saw her face on this show today, well the ‘Model’ And Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes are now besties! and Chyna had given birth to A baby girl named Blac Chyna Gives Birth To A Baby Girl Named Emani Stevenson

Jade Jackson:

The newly wedded Wife of Michael Jackson posts a video gushing about her new Hubby!

-plays tape-

Okay, so today I got married to my ultimate dream guy and Im SO HAPPY! *laughs* Im happier than Perrie everytime we bring up one Direction! (cuz shes marrying Zayn) ANNNNDDDDD we got signed with Epic and the Bae’s signed their too! or should I say my husband… *squeals* I love saying that.. *girly voice* who are you with?

*normal voice* Im Michael Jacksons wife than you very much! *giggles, turns off camera*

-tape ends-

Lisa ‘Left Eye’ Lopes:

Rumor Has It that Miss Lopes Is getting a divorce! with her Husband Brandon!

but the question Is, why? and more importantly is it true?