Grown up Things

Hello guys It's Me Brit Nicole coming back at you with another episode of What's up in Hollywood!  So let's get started.

Ariana Grande:

 -I smirk- Ive been waiting to jump on this story once I found out about it.

So, as you viewers know, their had been a couple of events where I'd mention Randy Jackson having a thing for Ariana Grande.  But what we didn't know is how far did his attraction went? But now we know and we're willing to share. A couple nights ago Miss Grande Came out and revealed the most shocking. She was raped! -crowed gasps- By Randy! -crowed gasps louder- -I nod- Mmhm, yes , yes ladies and gentlemen it is unfortunately true. Once the news surfaced Ofcoarse all of her friends came to her side to confort her.

Janessa Thirlwall:

Looks like 19 year old Janessa Thirlwall offspring of little Mixes Jade Thirlwall is now all grown up and not afraid to show the world some grown up things, just today she had posted a rather revealing photo from a photoshoot, showing her wearing nothing but a pair of wet bikini bottoms, and a very see trough fishnet shirt.

Michael Jackson and Jade Thirlwall: King of pop Michael Jackson and ex wife Jade Thirlwall were seen locking lips late Sunday night..

Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik:

Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik just won every competition going with their incredible New Year's Eve oufits.

The loved-up pair looked to be at a fancy dress party on Wednesday night and they looked AMAZING in their Cleopatra and Edward Scissorhands costumes.

While a coordinated couple outfit would have been adorable, seeing the stars with their jet-black wigs and perfectly-detailed get-ups more than makes up for it.

Jeremiah Jackson: the forgotten child? Hm. Did Jade Thirlwall forget that she had a Son with her "teen crush" Randy Jackson? The mother and Son were seen talking and at one point the words "You forgot me." Came out of Jeremiah mouth. But the question is. Did Jade Thirlwall really forget she had a Son?

Kylie Jenner : Kylie Jenner has sparked concern after an Instagram snap appeared to show her with a nipple piercing. The 17-year-old reality star is pictured wearing a tight halterneck top in the pic, posted to her pal's Instagram page.  And eagle-eyed followers were quick to point out an unusual shape below her shirt - suggesting she's had a new piercing over Christmas.

Liam Payne and Jade Thirlwall:

One Directions Liam Payne was spotted in the streets of Paris with his b ow pregnant Girlfriend little mix's Jade Thirlwall. But surprisingly Miss Thirlwall is still slim, no baby bump whatsoever.  Could it be that's she's not actually pregnant at all? Maybe she's just saying she is just to keep Liam.

Nicki Minaj:

Nicki Minaj has always been known for being outspoken, but on her new album The Pinkprint, she's opening up in deeply personal new ways. One such touchy subject is the abortion Minaj got when she was a teenager. "One of my goals was to give people a glimpse into my personal life, because it's something I've kept very private," she tells Rolling Stone about her unexpected pregnancy with her first love's child. "I thought I was going to die. ... I was a teenager. It was the hardest thing I'd ever gone through." The best TV shows of 2014 The rapper, now 32, says she has been "haunted" by the decision, but that it would be "contradictory if I said I wasn't pro-choice. I wasn't ready. I didn't have anything to offer a child." The Pinkprint also delves into other delicate subjects from her personal life, like her split from her boyfriend of 11 years, Safaree Samuels. "I struggled with 'Do I express these feelings?' " she says. "And I decided there's no reason for me to hide. I'm a vulnerable woman, and I'm proud of that."