Little mix-ed up if you ask me!

-smiles- Hey guys Brit Nicole here with another great episode of what's up in hollywood!

Leigh Anne Pinnock and Jade Jackson:

Girls night out! Little Mix's Jade Jackson and Leigh-Anne Pinnock look chic and stylish as they party up a storm... before watching Jade's singer cousin perform. They're one half of girl group Little Mix, so it could be tricky to leave a mark fashion-wise.

But standing out wasn't an issue for Jade Jackson and Leigh-Anne Pinnock - a fact they duly proved during a night out last night..

The Little Mix singers managed to look both chic and sexy as they headed to Forge before moving on to gay club Heaven to watch Jade's cousin perform.

-shows picture-

In more Little Mix news, The four British beauties of Little Mix gather for a segment on Cambio on First Dates, Guys' Fashion and Break Up Do's and Don'ts! lets take a look:

-plays video on the side-

Michael Jackson:

News reports surfaced that photos of Michael Jackson in a jacuzzi with two unidentified women had been offered to News of The World for £60,000, but that Michael had threatened to sue if they were published. -gasps- I wonder what his wife thinks about this! or does she not know?

Honey Cocaine: The female rap artist had confirmed the new about her and Blac Chyna is TRUE!! but what about August Alsina??

Dustin Xavier and London Campbell vs Anasti Jackson!:

meow! the catfight continues as Dustin calls Anasti a Manwhore?

Anasti: are u really serious i was just telling you u were cute i didnt mean it in a way that ur girl would get madsorry what the fuck are u talking about i wasn't asking why you two are still together i was just messing around where the fuck did u get that from cuz all i said was why im not trying to fuck ur relationship up but i didnt say any of that but why and then ur girl came at me from a later post

Dustin: dude chill lol and a manwhore is a dude so.. you can't be a manwhore O.o

Urban Culture Media: Wow, never thought the media would be in the media but okay, Apparently Devin from Urban Culture Media is being charged for attempted murder on Brandon Lopes! and thats if he makes it! hes now in the hospital, the injuries are unknown, but could this have something to do with the fact that Lisa took him back?

Anasti Jackson: Daughter of Michael and Jade Jackson welcomed back her boyfriend/ baby daddy Christian Collins, but the public conversation between Him and Anasti wasnt so Christan.

Anasti’s status: Da bae here about to get my fuckin on

Christian: mmm baeI enjoyed that pic you just sent you know what let me log off so I can go to you're house so I can fuck you hard be ready in 20 minutes kk?

Anasti: baby ur back don't get off come back on whatever i'll be ready for u i missed u so much the door is unlocked

-jaw drops- um, okay? So, as alot of you know Michael and Anasti haven't been getting along and now finally they made up and are happy father and daughter! but will that change knowing this boy is all over his daughter like that? and Jade needs to stop worrying about what Randy’s doing and control her kids!