Baby daddies and babys! oh and Rivalrys

-smiles- Hey guys its me Brit coming at ya with a new episode of what's up hollywood.

Naomi Campbell:

London born supermodel claims that she would like another child.

So maybe soon baby London will have a little brother or sister on the way!

Natasha Thumbtzen and Michael Jackson?

The two were spotted early yesterday evening locking lips?

woah! i did not see that coming! but the search is over for Janessa and Jaylens Biological father because he has returned and he is the king. of pop.

their relationship had been confirmed while Michael left a note to Natasha on his profile.

To my queen:

Natasha, you are my heart and soul, every moment we spent apart I couldn't help but think about you.

You are beautiful inside and out. And I promise to love and cherish you forever and always.

W-w-wait! wait! what happened to:

-plays tape-

E: So, what do you think about Michael Jackson?

N: *giggles* Hes like a big brother to me..

-rewinds the tape-

what was that Natasha?

N: like a big brother..

-rewinds tape-

N: Big brother…

-stops tape- OKay, so that happend.Insiders say that Natasha and Michael had met before she knew Randy, but either way the question is does she really love him or is she just in it for the money?

Nlyss and We ‘R’ Charm

So the cat fight continues with the two girl groups as Tatyana from Nlyss  says

“Resentment ? Totally. I Just Really Don't Like Charm. Period Point Blank.”

While Shii Lopes comes back with “Im going to follow you out of the kindness of my heart.’’

The girls of We ‘R’ Charm are keeping it clean but for rival group Nlyss..thats another story.

Prince and Tatiana Thumbtzen

It had been reported That supermodel and The Way You Make Me Feel seductress had Reportedly scream at Ex-Fiance Prince saying she would never marry him even If her life depended on it.

-giggles- woah, thats harsh, but ehh -shrugs- he deserved it

Jaylen Thumbtzen:

Early this morning Jaylen he had came out saying: People keep asking me if Im going to change my last name to Jackson...Don't make this weird…

Honey Cocaine:

Female Rapper Honey Cocaine had recently had a baby boy! *shows picture* His names Elijah and hes SO cute!

-chuckles- well thats all the time we have left, Im Alex and your wathcing whats up hollywood.