Mystery

Zayn Malik Leaves One Direction:

 Well, it's officially happening. Zayn Malik is leaving One Direction, according to a statement from the band's official Facebook page.

"After five incredible years Zayn Malik has decided to leave One Direction. Niall, Harry, Liam and Louis will continue as a four-piece and look forward to the forthcoming concerts of their world tour and
recording their fifth album, due to be released later this year.

Zayn says: 'My life with One Direction has been more than I could ever have imagined. But, after five years, I feel like it is now the right time for me to leave the band. I'd like to apologise to the fans if I've let anyone down, but I have to do what feels right in my heart. I am leaving because I want to be a normal 22-year-old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight. I know I have four friends for life in Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall. I know they will continue to be the best band in the world.'

So, that's it. What do you think about Zayn's decision to quit One Direction?

Bruno Mars: the real reason he came back.

Late Wednesday Night uptown funk singer was spotted with ex girlfriend Jade Thirlwall having a serious argument after Jade posted a clip of little mix performing word up

-plays security tape-

B: Those hips move like I remember /licks lips/

J: uh-uh stop right there.

B: what am I doing wrong?

J: *looks down for a second,  laughs a little, looks back up at you crossing my arms* Peter....why did you really cone back?

B: to be Janessas father you know that.

J: Ha oh really?   *laughs* So you decided...after all of this time you NOW wanted to start being her dad? yeah sure *sarcasm* I'm not that same stupid girl you met me as Peter. I know your game

B: oh yeah? /steps closer to you/ Whats my game Jade?

J: You think that you can just waltz in and act like nothing ever happened between us. You think I'm going to forgive you and want you back but news flash Peter.. *says slowly* I...DONT...FUCKING...WANT...YOUU *talks normally* I don't even understand why you even bothered to come back here even if it was for Janessa {even tho we both no its not} Because I did perfectly fine raising her on my own.

-pauses tape-

And theirs much more to this juicy tape you can check it out later on, on our mb!

Marilyn Monroe:

In our last show we mentioned tabloid company TMZ but it seems like TMZ and the West coast have ganged up on her what what has she even done?

Jade Thirlwall and Liam Payne: Is it over?

Little mix singer Jade Thirlwall had been seen earlier today by herself crying the public had no idea why until she started posting messages like:

"This feels litterally 1000 times worse then when me and Randy broke up..."

And:

" I always told myself if it were to end between us then I'd never be prepared... I gave up on love before I met you but now...I'm just done..."

And since then our phones have been ringing off the hooks!

So is it really over between the two? The public stays confused as Liam posts pictures of the two of them together.

Perrie Edwards @-PerrieEdwards-: Getting hate over Zayn's decision to leave One Direction. as fans speculate she had somehow forced him to do so. But is that really what happened?
In Zayn's interview with the Sun he says "I want happy for a long to being in one direction. " Friends and "Zerrie" Shippers come to her side to defend her but Perrie doesn't show any sign of weakness.

Jesy Nelson @_JesyNelson_ and Jeremiah Jackson @JeremiahJackson_: expecting a baby?

"I'm Goin be a Dad." That's how it started so yes it's true Jeremiah Jackson and girlfriend Jesy Nelson are now expecting. But how do you think Jade feel about all of this?

Liam Payne @Liamxthedealer: Facing Jail time for murder?

It was just a couple monthes ago when
Beatles singer Paul McCartney @PaulMCcartney_ was found dead due to a single gun shot wound to the head. But the mystery remained who the killer was. Just until today When One Direction singer Liam Payne posted this:

-plays tape-

Well. I am turning myself in...Yes I'm the one who killed Paul. -shrugs- I had to do it.

-tape ends-

Wow. What everyone really wants to know is what happened? That right now remains a mystery.