Warrior Princess!

-smile- Hey guys Brit here with another episode of what's up in hollywood.

Randy Jackson:

Yay! -laughs- I got to Interview Randy Jackson yesterday, which Is great because I haven't Interviewed anyone since Jade Thirlwall 

                             -plays tape-

E: okay, one rule, when i interview people i want 110% honesty, sometimes if i think the question is going to affect their lives like a lot then I cut it -mumbles- like I do all the time with Jade.

R: Oh shit o.o okay! *laughs* but I got nothing to hide

E:-laughs- okay, so alot of people want to know this, what do you honestly think about Jade marrying Michael?

R: *chuckles* Yeah that whole deal with Jade. We're a past, I've moved on, she's moved on, she's married. I couldn't be happier for her. She's one of my best friends anything that makes her happy makes me happy

E: -chuckles- Okay, so this whole deal with Paige Hurd, one minute you're broken up, next you're married, why did you two split in the first place?

R: Because of my past mistakes Kylie and I are close so we wrap our arms around each other we joke around and she thought I was in love with Kylie and cheating on her but I'm never gonna make a mistake like that again. I'm a legal adult its time for me to grow up *laughs*

E: Thats good, thats really good -giggles- Alright, so as we all know you and Jade have a baby together, so how is that? Like does she see him alot or no?

R: *chuckles* oh yes! And hardly ever, he's a cute kid he's hittin terrible twos but hes chubby as hell *laughs*

E: I remember that day he was born I had Interviewed her and Little Mix for the first time that same day, then like hours later Im getting messages that she had her baby and im like -exhales- Thank god I interviewed her when I did or she would have been giving birth on the rug! -laughs-

R: *laughs hard* That would have been an interesting sight to see

E: -laughs- That would be some episode, but anyways um, Have you heard little mix's song good enough?

R: *laughs* Oh god. And yeah! I have

E: So, honestly who do you think its about because everyone's pointing fingers at you. -laughs-

R: *chuckles* Yeah- I think its not as much as a I wrote this about someone song but when she sang it the lyrics have reminded her of her pain and all she's gone through. Jade is a very tough girl, she's been through a lot and she deserves much better than that

E: -smiles- Okay, well thats all the time we have, thanks for letting me interview you Randy.

                                   -tape ends-

                                             Little Mix:

Jade Jackson displays her toned tummy in revealing black bodysuit as Little Mix lead the way at Radio City Summer Live,

Just a few short years ago, they were singing hopefuls on TV's biggest talent show - but after becoming the first group to win The X Factor and winning plaudits for their first two albums Little Mix were the headline act at Liverpool's Summer Live Concert on Sunday. 

The girl-band took to the stage in another range of sexy outfits that showed off their midriffs and legs as they worked their way through a back catalogue of hits during their latest performance at the city's Echo Arena. 

Leading the way was Jade Thirlwall, who kept her legs covered in a pair of grey drawstring trousers, but let the toned upper half of her body do all the talking in skin-flashing bodysuit.

Michael Jackson: Looks like Mr. Jackson got a little hair cut yesterday from his wife -shows picture- but why did she cut his hair?

-plays tape-

Jade: *laughs* We made a bet and he lost so he said If he lost I get to cut his hair so, snip snip *giggles*

-tape ends-

Anasti Jackson: wow! shes been up to a lot lately! rumor has it that shes getting married! 

tomorrow!

Jade Jackson:

 Jade Jackson looks pretty as a flower with her warrior ensemble For Salute tour, -show picture on the side

We ‘R’ Charm :

looks like some trouble is stirring up again, Ex member of Charm Taylor is Sueing the whole group! but why?

London Campbell: I just got an anonymous tip that London might be pregnant!