Prego or nogo??

-smiles- hey its me Brit! -waves- yeah i know i look different, my boss said i need more ratings so i have to look -air quotes- "hotter' -shrugs- so whatever okay! so up first is Aaliyah and Chris brown! are these two expecting a baby? or not? -laughs- well i heard from a few sorces that they infact are! but if they are why havent they said anything? -looks confused- i will neither conferm or deny thats true becuase i have to be honest. If they were expecting why would they hide it? 

okay next is Paul MaCarttney and Alejandra  Oaziaza whats up with these oddly pair?!? -laughs- like its kinda weird hes dating his ex's sisters boyfriends ex wife! well Paul had a few words to say about that rumor

-plays tape-

No, absolutly not. She seems like a nice women but no. She had asked me out once and i politly declind her invatation that was the first and last time i talked to miss Oaziaza.

-tape ends- 

well theres the truth! right? i mean not trying to be rude but who would want to be with her after what happend with Randy Jackson and Jermaine Jackson? but then theres Alejandras statement:

-plays tape-

*smiles and nods my head* Paul is the father of my unborn child theres no one else ive had sex with in a while.

-tape ends-

-makes stink face- yuck! okay but seriously! who can we believe?!?

so next we have once again Paul MaCarttney and ex girlfriend Tatiana Thumbtzen! are they getting back together? just a couple days ago i spotted Tatiana and Paul together. -shows pictures- 

and her was their conversation:

P: *walks onto mb* um Tatiana. can we please talk?

T:*sighs* what Paul?

P: Pm me so we can talk privetly.

T: *shakes my head* No i dont trust you, whatever you have to say, say it here.

P:*sighs* okay, look Tatiana im sorry. for everything. im sorry for hurting your sister, ruening her birthday party and im so sorry for hurting you! thats the bigest mistake ive ever made!

-jaw drops- wow. and the messages stoped, but yesterday Natasha saw them:

N: wuzzup wit dis? *points to message below me*

T: ummm...pm me alright?

and then on Natashas page:

Nats stat: its official i am an only child.

T: @status nat please im still your sister!

N:no your fucking not!

T: *sighs* Nat you cant change the fact that were sisters.

N: i can if i want to! *rolls eyes* just stop please stop and leave me alone!

-looks at camera- whats going on between Tatiana and Paul?!?!?

-plays tape-

Me and Paul are never getting back together. for personal reasons that i cannot expose to the press.

-tape ends-

-whistels like and explosion- this is crazy -shrugs- well all we have to do is wait!