BIG NEWS!

-smiles- Hey guys It Brit Nicole back with another hot episode of what's up In hollywood, today we have TONS of big stories so I will save the best for last!

Blac Chyna and Honey Cocaine:

Well like I said yesterday they've been getting really close, and insiders say their having an affair, a LOVE affair but wait! Honey Cocaine’s dating August Alsina right? hmm maybe she’s got herself in a love triangle hmm?

Randy Jackson and Paige Hurd:

Paige Hurd had finally called it quits with short time boyfriend Randy Jackson after having some trust issues about his past, well I wonder why! -sarcastic-

but it seems like he was serious about not cheating, again. wow. ex Jade Thirlwall’s letting her bitter side come out by saying ‘’Karmas a bitch It comes back at ya and who knows what will happen.”

when asked if she felt bad she replied and said

“Yeah a lot more than I thought I would be...’’

But poor Randy Jackson because he's now single. for once. I give it a day, or two. or one.

Jonito Bernier:

Son of Honey Cocaine says he wants his mom to be back with his Dad Johnny, but our sources say that Coca [Honey Cocaine] Had got into a fight with her ‘baby daddy’

early in the morning.

okay, so I promised Id save the best for last so here it is,

Michael Jackson and Jade Jackson:

Yes guys! you saw it right Michael Jackson and british beauty Jade Thirlwall tie the knot secretly, last night.

Insiders say that they just got tired of waiting and Michaels tour started earlier than they planned so you know what that means, -smiles- Michael Jackson Dangerous Tour is a go!