Baby Daddy Season!

Hey guys it Brit Nicole back with another whats up in hollywood!

We Salute the 'do! Little Mix's Leigh-Anne Pinnock reveals new braided tresses as she hits studio with Perrie Edwards after ditching Afro

She has sported an impressive Afro for quite some time, after first displaying a much sleeker 'do during her first audition for The X Factor.

However Little Mix hitmaker Leigh-Anne Pinnock revealed new braided tresses on Tuesday via Instagram as she worked in the studio with bandmate Perrie Edwards.

The 22-year-old can be seen lying next to the blonde beauty on a red leather sofa, while her long locks fall to the floor.

In more news with the group, Their new song has a very suprising duet with non other than TLC’s very own T-Boz!

The above is confirmation of a Little Mix recording named ‘Red Planet’, originally written for TLC- co-written T.Boz.

On the release, Boz- born Tionne Watkins, shared:

I SOLD A SONG WHICH I’M HAPPY ABOUT BUT I’M MAD I SHOULD OF KEPT IT FOR TLC SMH…. BUT I WILL BE FEATURED ON IT SO IT’S KINDA OF UM IDK

— Tionne T-Boz Watkins (@TheRealTBOZ)

Its baby daddy season! so step right up to see hollywoods most. not-so eligable batcholors!!

Tyga:

sounds like hes been creepin so Blac Chyna set him free like ther tyga-r he is. wait. is he a tyga? or a cheetah?

Future: sounds like baby daddy number two is now on the market aswell.

and! last but definitely doesn't have the least kids give it up for half of hollywood's most beautiful women baby daddy mr wait. Randy Jackson?

well that marriage lasted long. wow. -sighs- I wonder what he did this time. -Cheetah sound effects-

Jade Thirlwall:

yes, you read correctly British beauty is now going by her maiden name after rumor surfaced of her and Michael getting a divorce but shes still been seen wearing her wedding ring.. she was spotted with Diversity’s {british tv show} Same Caske her ex!

-plays tape-

Jesse: Jade’s having a hard time coping with alot of unsolved feelings. thats all i can say right now.

-tape ends-

unsolved feelings for who? A Mr. Randy Jackson?

In other stories last week she checked out of rehab for depression and an addiction to pain medication -looks at the paper closely- and sex. -laughs- okay, im kidding about the sex one but it would make sense. I mean four kids , two baby daddies, both brothers and shes a grandma! at only 21! very sad. and shes pregnant with baby number 5!

London Campbell: So she was Pregnant! so Jades not the only young grandma, but the question is, is  Dustin Xavier the baby Daddy?

well that concludes todays episode of whats up hollywood! and please send me more stories people! I actually have to ‘investigate’ theses stories. i hate it! -laughs-