#prayfornat

-smiles- hello people of the world! its me Brit coming at you with a very exclusive episode of whats up in hollywood!

today model and dancer Natasha Thumbtzen was unfortuantly shot in the throat late last night. -crowed aws- but shes okay. she went through sugery and is still recovering. in fact while i was at the hospital i had joined her family to pray with them and heres what they had to say -smiles-

Randy Natashas boyfriend: speeches okay um.. Sup God uh..from the first day met Nat, I knew she was the one for me, we talked everyday and all we ever do iss laugh, I've never been so happy until I got with her, it's a whole new feeling, she has so many people that love her it wouldn't be fair if you took her now *mumbles* especially me..and this isn't even her fault! i'm not really good at this whole prayer, speech things but just please let her live, help her get well soon. *sighs* Alright..next!

Shelly Jackson(one of the mj's wife) Natashas kinda sister in law: Nat.. is a good girl.. she's had to bear so much already ..please god heal her heart and spirit..give her the fight and will to live. So many love her here and it would be a terrible thing to lose one of your gifts to us from this earth..She's made my baby brother Randy very happy. he's more calm and focused than before. she is his blessing.. shes out blessing...help her find her way back to us.. this we ask in your precious name. amen.

Paris Jackson one of natashas friends: Um I'll go....Nat is a wonderful person. She knows how to make us happy and keep us laughing. She's an amazing friend, and I never wanna lose her. None of us do. So God, please don't take Nat away, we love her..

Tatiana Thumbtzen (model in Michael Jacksons the way you make me feel) Natashas older sister:

*sighs* Natasha is one of the sweetest people you would ever meet. shes very out going *smiles tears falling* shes help me through everything as i did the same. shes the only little sister and only sister i have, god please dont take such a blessing away from me, away from any of us.

-sniffles- that was so beautiful! -blows nose- i even had a few words to say about the model.

-smiles- thank you -takes tatianas hand-

-sighs- every since i met Natasha at her interveiw i could tell right away how nice and funny she was -smiles- when i asked her who she liked she told me she had a crush on Randy then asked me to edit it out. she was just always happy no matter what. and the smile on her face when i saw her, Tatiana and Randy together was just simply beautiful. it would be a huge tragity for you to take an angel like her away.

natsha is like i said recovering, she was shot by Nevaeh Jackson who is not only famous female rapper Honey Cocaine's (better know as Coca) daughter but Randy Jacksons aswell! she was shot and killed aswell as the other shooter involed in the inccodent. wow! i sound like a news reporter! lol