Some people arnt so happy as others .

Hey guys! It's Brit Nicole back in action coming at ya with another great episode of what's up in Hollywood!

Becky G.:

  Singer Becky G took to the web with some seriously silly selfies for her fans!

Becky posted the pics here to Instagram, and we can't get over how fun these selfies are. Let us know which of the four pics is your favorite!

Becky is also excited because her Can't Stop Dancin' music video has hit over 4 million views on YouTube! Congrats Becky!

Kylie Jenner: In one of her most recent Instagram solo snaps, the sexy 17-year-old showed her signature edgy style wearing a black crop top and destroyed denim from LA-based Sosorella boutique. The ripped vintage Levi's were paired with a cool pair of Timberland boots and stack of delicate bangles. 

Jade Thirlwall: The British beauty gushes about her new boyfriend Liam Payne in little mixes latest interview.

-plays tape-

Interviewer: So Jade, news surfaced that you have a new boyfriend why don't you tell us about it?

Jade: *laughs* Yes I have a boyfriend and I love him with all my heart. *smiles* he makes me the happiest girl in the world. *giggles*

-tape ends-

Looks like Ole Jadey is happy once again! -I chuckle- but looks like her older sister Tatiana Thumbtzen isn't feeling the same way.

Tatiana Thumbtzen:

Looks like yet another depressing video aired by Model/ Actress Tatiana Thumbtzen,  but again who is she talking about?

-plays tape-.

 I look around me, and it seems like everyone found their someone. My little sister, my once broken soul sister has found love. And what have I been doing? *sighs* Nothing but waiting for that knight in shining armor that I wish you were. I'm done waiting. It's time for me to move on with my life.

-tape ends-

Ariana Grande:

Someone’s being a little naughty this holiday season! During her performance at the Florida Jingle Ball on Dec. 21, Ariana Grande got a little cheeky — literally.

One Direction:

They're the biggest boy band in the world and Jimmy Fallon invited One Direction to appear on The Tonight Show to get into the festive spirit.

The television host shared a couple of snaps of the boys in action to his Instagram account , writing, 'Finally! Me and 1D! The Roots! Classroom instruments!! Tonight!'

Showing their comical side, the handsome five piece each wore a different novelty Christmas jumper as they sang songs with Jimmy and The Roots.