Revealed!

Janessa Thirlwall: Her biological father revealed!

Every since little Janessa Thirlwall was just a young child rumors started swirling around on who her father was. First we all assumed her father was Randy. Then Michael. But now we have a solid answer which has been confirmed by not only Janessa herself but Her mother Jade aswell. And we have the man himself confirming it aswell. Mr. Bruno Mars.

-plays tape-

MTV: In your Bio it says Janessa Thirlwall is your daughter. Are you her biological father?

BM: I am Janessas biological father. Yes, /nod/  I'm the one who got her pregnant with Janessa.

-tape ends-

What's up with TMZ and their on going hatred for Marilyn Monroe and other celebrities:

Rumors have been flying around coming from Tabloid company TMZ about a number of celebrities including sex Icon Marilyn Monroe @-MarilynMonroe. Lana DelRey @lLanaDelreyl and king of pop Michael Jackson @-MikeyJ I asked a couple of the celebirties how the felt about these rumors.

-plays tape-

Lana: I feel that they should not be spread. And I'm gonna say it was Lil Wayne.

-next Clip-

MJ: Well... it's very annoying, and everything they're saying is lies. Everything they said is completely false.

-tape ends-

Jeremiah Jackson and Sabriena,  Are the really over?:

Jeremiah and Girlfriend of over a month called it quits after Jeremiah found out she cheated. But you definitely don't see him crying about it.

 Jesy Nelsons new boyfriend may surprise you:

Little Mixs Jesy Nelson updated her bio from single to in a relationship. But who is her other half?

None other than Jeremiah Jackson.. but wait. Isn't that Jades son? Arnt her and Jade best friends? I wonder how she feels about the whole thing.

London Lynn and Dustin Thicke Divorce?

London Lynn daughter of Naomi Campbell and John Legend posted a picture with the caption "Divorce Papers" 

And she says "Someone gave me these today..."

Could this mean that the two will be splitting up after ten years?

Michael Jackson pronounced Dead: @-MichaelJJackson-:

 King of pop Michael Jackson -MichaelJJackson- was heard to be hospitalized on an unknown date but then pronounced dead this past Friday. Leaving behind all of his belongings with ex girlfriend Little Mix singer Jade Thirlwall.

The cause of death was said to be and Overdose on paint killers and Is being investigated as a possible suiside.

Jade Thirlwall: what she plans to do with all of Michaels things.

-plays tape-

MTV: who gets his belongings? I heard you were mentioned in his will.

JT: I get everything *sighs* The house, whatevers in it..the money. Everything.

MTV: What are your going to do with it all?

JT: I plan on giving All of the money to a charity because theirs people out there that need the money more than I do... and the house... I don't know... I don't want it.

Is Bruno Mars' song Gorillas inspired by him and ex lovers sex life?

And In a recent interview that will be posted later on singer Bruno Mars drops a few hints.

-plays tape-

/smirks/ Well I'm not saying it's not about **** /winks/

-tape ends-

Job opportunities! !

Make sure you take a look at the Job offers book so you can have a chance to work at MTV!! These jobs include
Model, TV show creator, A spot on Girl code or guy code. MTV news scout and more!