Adrienne Lopes-Shakur

Today i also got to interview yet another member of the famous Lopes clan -smiles- Miss Adrienne Lopes-Shakur!

-plays tape-

AH: okay, ive allways wanted to know this, how does it feel to have the press allways bad mouthing your family?

AL:It's a rough, especially seeing that I'm a Lopes and a Shakur. No one ever has their stories right when it comes to my family. We'll just be minding our own business, just kicking it, then some press will show up and ruin our day.

AH: -nods- i understand i allways look at what the press has to say and all i see is news about your family, some a quite rediculous!

AL: It really is, it's stressful but we reconcile rather quickly. Our family bond is unbreakable

AH: -nods- you have quite a large family, and theyve seem have been through alot. how do you feel about the press confrence yesterday?

AL: *laughs* We seem to get larger with each passing day! But uh...*rubs the back of my neck* Maybe it's just me, but I feel as if they could've handled the situation differently

AH: -nods- yes i was quite shocked when Armani had hit the reporter from E! news, but would you say he provoked him?

AL: That's my bestfriend and stepdad, I know he's got a lot to deal with. He isn't one to be provoked easily, at least not in my eyes. He is very loving and caring so for him to snap like he did was out of character.

AH: yeah, that reporter seemed quite rude though.

AL: Aren't they all? *smiles* You don't seem like the rude type though.

AH: -shakes head- no! i want to be the type that tells the truth, too many people lying and i dont like it!

AL: I don't like it either and I appreciate that you're out for the truth, I respect that.

AH: -smiles- well i hold alot of respect for celebirties.

AL: Even their children trying to make it into the business?

AH: nods- anyone, they deserve it!

AL: *laughs* I had a feeling I'd like you!

AH: -smiles- aww thanks! -looks at watch- well, thats all the time we have. it was great speaking with you Adrienne -smiles, shakes your hand-

AL: *smiles and shakes you hand* It was nice talking with you too, have a good one.

AH:you too! -smiles-

-tape ends-

Adrienne Lopes- Shakur everybody! -smiles and claps- what a real sweetheart!