engagements, models and killers..and twerking?

-smiles- hey guys its me Brit comming at ya with a action packed episode of Whats up in Hollywood! okay so first were going to talk about Miss Tatiana Thumbtzen and singer Prince. are these two getting married?? the anwered is yes! -smiles- the two have not yet said anything to the press but his proposal was clear.. now i know you guys have seen the last episode of Whats up in Hollywood and know that Prince was in the news yesterday, along with model Sashi fiancee of Michael Jackson.. Prince had claimed him and Shashi were having a love affair...or was it all in his head? today i had spoken to the modeling agency of which Sashi works for and this is what they had to say..

-plays tape-

IMG models: The truth is our model, Shashi wad raped by Prince. He contacted OUR agency wanting her in a music video. She declined and he did that. He has been stalking Shashi because he gas told her that he loves her, and wants to leave Mr. Jackson. If you'd like a further detailed story we recommend you speak with her after her photoshoot with Vogue. Thank you.

-tape ends-

-jaw drops- Wow guys! do you think Tatiana knows about the allaged rape??

Up next is our question just for the models! -smiles-

so, do you think most modeling agencys have their models grow up too fast by having them wear innoproprate clothing at such a young age?

-plays tapes-

Well, that's a tough question to answer. In a way, yes. But really it depends on the photographer and the modeling agency. Plus, more than likely the parents have to sign a contract saying they agree. I had an innopropriate shoot done of me before at the age of 10, and I felt really uncomfortable.. but my mom did have to agree to it. So, some modeling agencies do have their models grow up too fast.- Brooke Sheilds

Yes, i mean i had my first nude shoot at the age of 17, and im still unconfortable with doing those types of shoots at the age of 27. I see some girls starting at a younger age then me!- Tatiana Thumbtzen

Well yes I do. Children shouln't be exposed to these kind of looks. I had to wear these clothes I was 15, I still belive by that time I acted 26 instead of 15- Naomi Campbell

I guess so, like i mean im 15 years old and they have me with langire on and yeah its unconfortable, and yeah Id like to slow things down a bit and just be 15 but you do sign a contract, you just dont expect for those types of shoots to come so soon- Natasha Thumbtzen

-tapes end-

now on a serious topic, a couple of weeks ago singer Jermaine Jackson was found in his Hotel room, dead. his killer has not yet been i dentified. but people are starting to point fingers to model and Grilfriend of Jermaine's brother Randy Jackson, Natasha Thumbtzen. but why? whitnesses had said that Thumbtzen and told them that she hated him so much she could kill him...but was she serious?

-plays tape-

I know my sister, shes crazy yes, *giggles* but never would she ever take a life away from anlother human being..

-tape ends-

well what do you guys think? do you think she killed him??

now, at last Miss Miley Cyrus..do you think she has gone a bit to an extreame to get rid of her Hannah Montana image? i mean come on! twerking on Robin Thicke smoking weed on stage in amsterdam? sounds like shes taking to much of an advantage to her freedom...

well thats all of the time we have im Brit nicole and your wathcin whats up in hollywood!