#bangbanginthejade

Hey guys! It's Brit back once again with, what's up in Hollywood! Okay, so let's get started!

Little Mix:

If you're anything like us, you'll probably be sat about wondering where the frick Little Mix are at with this third album of theirs.DNA was our 2012 soundtrack, Salute's the sassiest thing our lugholes have ever listened to and we need new music from our faves more than we need actual water. Yup.

So you'll be pleased to know that Jesy, Leigh-Anne, Jade and Perrie reckon their new tunes are coming 'next year' and are sounding 'more mature' than ever. Hip hip and indeed hooray.

Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik:

Is it over for the two!?

The lovely married couple to be were spotted in the airport as Zayn was crying?

Rumors started flying that the two split up due to a lack if time together is that true?

Randy Jackson:

I just want to shout out to him for being single for the longest time in history!  -crowed claps- -I laughs- Okay but seriously does he have a thing for his daughter in law  Arianna Grande?

Jade Thirlwall:

Has British Beauty Jade Thirlwall dropped her little goodie two shoes act for good? By the looks of her page it looks like she's finally embracing her true self. A whore.

Me Names Jade, I'm 21 years old, My birthday, December 24th and if you get me a present I DARE you to say It's for my birthday AND Christmas! x single x straighter than the pole I strip on {joke} x likes bad boys and ONLY bad boys I've been told I'm a whore, don't care. I'm that type of girl that uses guys for what they usually use us girls for. sex. I flirt but don't feel special I do that alot. I can be naughty I can be nice that's your choice. I don't like being told what to do, unless sex is involved dominance is hot ;) I can be a bitch sorry not sorry. but don't be shy pm me ;) -Jade Thirlwall Bio

-laughs- well, she's no longer that sweet 15 year old most of us knew. Now she's a crazy ass 21 year old whore. Hm, I wonder if she's ever met Miley, theyed be good friends.

Arianna Grande :

Ariana Grande was one of the performers at the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show which was held at Earl's Court in London on Dec. 2. The singer performed her hit songs and held her own among the models strutting down the catwalk— until one of the models accidentally smacked Grande in the face with her angel wings.

Grande had a look of fear on her face as she ducked after getting hit by model Elsa Hosk's wings. But she recovered instantly and managed to carry on performing even after the accident.

The next day, the singer took to Twitter and made fun of the incident. Grande wrote, "a Victoria's Secret angel accidentally smacked me in the face with her wings and it was awesome. #goals #bangbangintomyface."