My Lil' Sushi Roll

#A.N.: As you can see, I got this one from an Instagram post. Hope y'all like it.

Your POV

Your day is just awful today. It's like the world is against you. You've been keeping it together pretty well, but when you get home, you collapse. You throw your bag away and throw yourself on your bed before burying your face on your pillow and crying your eyes out.

After a bit, you hear a knock on your window, but you don't even try to get up. Then, you hear your window being opened up and someone get in. "Y/n?" The person askes. By the voice you can tell it's Leo, your best friend. "Hey..." He gently places his hand on your shoulder. "What's wrong?" He askes softly.

"*Sob* Oh, nothing. *Sniff* Just my stupid hormones decided to kick in since I had a bad day." You say, still not looking at him. Then, he surprises you by suddenly picking you up bridal style, puts you on the chair, puts a blanket on your bed, puts you on it and rolls you like a sushi roll. "What are you doing?" You ask as he picks you up again and take you to the living room.

"Taking care of you." He simply says before placing you on the couch and leaving for a bit. When he's back, he's with a box of tissues and puts it by your side.

Then, he sits by your side and hugs you tightly. "I just talked with Sensei and he let me stay over."

"*Sniff* W-Why are you doing this?"

"Because I care about you." He lets go and gives you a reassuring smile. "I'll be right back." He gets up and quickly comes back with a few water bottles and some of your (f/s - favorite snack) in hand and places them on the coffee table before grabbing the remote and wrapping his strong arm around you and pulling you closer to him. "How about watching some (f/c - favorite comedian) show?"

"Okay..." You mumble while you can feel your cheeks getting warmer and warmer.

The time passes by, and while you are starting to feel better Leo keeps feeding you and giving you water since your arms are wrapped with the rest of your body. And as you are getting sleepy, you lean your head on him. "Thanks, Leo. I don't know what I would've done without you."

He smiles at you, brings you even closer to him and plants a sweet kiss on your head. "Anything to see my lil' sushi roll happy." You laugh a bit before drifting off to a peaceful sleep.